Reviews for Gemstones!
sleipnirfenris chapter 11 . 4/2
This fic was sooo much fun! I loved it. very fast paced.

You know witches don't freeze under Piper's power right? xD
LC chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
... you do know that good witches are not effected by Pipers ability, right?
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
great story! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Jediya chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
{{He bounced "of" the walls and he cried "uses" his telekinesis. Where did you learn how to spell and your grammar sucks! Also, "whilst" is not a word. Go back to english class and learn proper grammar and spelling already!}}

Ok first off. I wrote this story years ago, I also wrote it in one draft and late at night.

Secondly - the two 'typos' you indicated are two of the most common errors to make.

Thirdly - 'Whilst' is a word, I'm guessing you are not British? As this is a chiefly British word - it is part of the Queen's English.

I might also mention that British grammer and American grammar is quite different in its uses, so I'm terribly sorry that you are not aware of this.

{{get a gemstone of off him?” - again the proofreading thing.}}

Yes proofreading...amazing that...but as this is a fanfic that I wrote for a bit of fun and I'm not getting graded on it, nor am I trying to make any money from it...I'm not that fussed really.

So what exactly is the point of this? Were you bored and needed someone to nitpick at?

{{“Inspecting someone else?” - it's "expecting" not "inspecting" Geez! I give up on this story! I hope you don't pick writing as a career! I can just imagine what your school papers look like. If I was your teacher, I would fail you just because of the errors no matter how good the story was.}}

Hilarious that...considering my school papers all have a big fat 'A' written on them. But the fundamental difference being that and this, is a story I wrote for fun and that my school papers went through 6 redrafts before being submitted...do you see the difference here?

{{bearly -are you kidding me with this - it's not even a word! As one the three demons rise and hurl several energy and fire balls at the sisters. - this sentence is incomplete. This story sucks because of the typos and grammatical errors. I give you and F.}}

Again I repeat...IT IS A PIECE OF FANFICTION. Yes bearly isn't a word...it should be barely...but look, I wrote this almost 4 years ago. I still cringe at the typos and spelling mistakes but I'm not going to waste my time correcting every little nit-pick when I have more important things to do in my life.

So thank you for your pointless reviews...if you can call them that...and maybe next time you'll be kind enough to not appear annoymous and learn to spell English with a capital letter as it requires one.
faithinthecharm chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I'd have staked my literature degree on the fact that 'whilst' is a well established word in the English language when using British English.

Then I found it:

whilst

Pronunciation:

\ˈhwī(-ə)lst, ˈwī(-ə)lst\

Function:

conjunction

Etymology:

Middle English whilest, alteration of whiles

Date:

14th century

chiefly British : while
stacey chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
Stacey chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
sonia chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
o get a gemstone of off him?” - again the proofreading thing.
Stacey chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
beauty0102 chapter 11 . 10/21/2007
yeah good story.
Marcus1233 chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
Not bad. I like reading it so far. Simple yet amusing.
Marcus1233 chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Amazing, the Haliwell family. Their minds are fickle. On the constant move from one emotion to another swiftly. Worried one minute and impatient the next second.

Amusing dialogues.
Marcus1233 chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
An interesting read so far. That is one despicable demon. Trapping and using others for his own selfish intentions. (chuckles) I like it. A whole new twist of absorbing the enemies powers...but instead of killing them, he trapped them.
WhatItIsYo chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
great story! it was fun to read!
Stoneage Woman chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Hey this story is great! Can't think why I haven't seen it before. The idea of the heartless and the gemstones are very original. Well done!