Reviews for Beneath a Shadow
Obsessivereader182 chapter 6 . 8/14
Hello, me again. I noticed you updated A New Normal two days ago and i'm sure there are a lot of people who have asked you this myself included, have you abandoned this story? If so then please just tell us. Thank you.
Obsessivereader182 chapter 7 . 7/19
Have you abandoned this because, if you have please don't. I really like where this is headed.
kittykat347 chapter 7 . 5/21
I know its been ten years since you updated this story, but this story is absolutly amazing. I would love it if you were able to finish the series you started. Everything is writen exceedingly well and is one of the most interestig stories I have ever read. It would be amazing if you could pick up the story again and finish it some tim in the near future. I'm very eager to see what is going to happen between Kitty and Lance and if they will ever see eachother agin. Please update.
BrowniePoints chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Oh no, that's all there is? You know, I'd love to see the rest of this story. I love your 'verse.
And I like Sunspot, and I found the scene with the multiple sword fighting/movie references entirely too entertaining.
And then there's the bit with Amara and Pyro...
I'm going to your profile now to see when the last time you posted something was. Just in case. Because if this is dead I will be sad...but if it's not I will be way too happy.
MisakiBloody Rose21 chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Hey Kizmet,

Your previous fics 'Day by Day' and 'Flashpoint' were amzing. So moving and entertaining. The way you've paired up the characters is really unique and some pairings were a little weird at first but they grow on you. I love how you've portrayed Lance in them and how Lance and Scott's relationship starts to change over the course of your fics. I would really like it if you continue this one because I(and a good amount of people) would like to know how this fic ends. Will Lance and the rest ever come back? Will Lance fall into the clutches of the Shadow King? Who is the Shadow King?

Please let these questions not go unanswered.
Val chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
hey u certainly write awsomely! pls continue imean this story is getting really really god i mean you cant just leave it there we haven't even heard of lance and the rest! well i hope you update soon enough pls

Val .
Random Reader chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Aw man I love this story series, I just read all the way up to this point only to find out you haven't updated in like 2 years that's a real drag. I guess what I'm saying is I wish you would finish it but if you aren't you should at least say like dis ontinued or something ah well I hope you finish it great work.
memyselfandi chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Are you ever going to update this? It's really, really good and I'd love to read more. The same goes for your other sequel.

I like the way you're slowly sinking Roberto into the darkness and the new dynamic you brought in by making friends enemies and enemies friends.

I know it's been three years but please update!
Balrog Roike chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
It's a shame that you never tried to continue this. I like it
Requiem Night chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
i read all three parts of this series and all i can say is W.O.W. ur plot is so different and unique and it follows the x-men evolution story line but in a kooler, more exciting way. ur writing is amazing. so many times i thought u were gonna let lance or someone die, but then there's a twist.

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I WANNA KNO WHAT HAPPENS. it's almost addicting
littlekittykat chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Eek! That's horrible! Poor Beak*sniff* I just know he's going to a better place, right? UPDATE!P
RandomWeirdo chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Hello!

I really like the thing with pyro and amara, it's sweet.

Feral is almost like sabertooth and thats cool. Hope you write more soon.

/Jojo
reviewer not a writer chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
are you ever goin to continue this storie
Psylette chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
It looks GREAT kizmet...but when are you gonna put up more?
Mirror Mirror chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
I'm so sorry to hear you've lost interest in your X-men Evo stories. Your latest two were coming along so great! Frankly I think you are one of the few really talented X-men Evo fanfic authors out there, and I will miss your work. I hope someday you'll start up again and finish Beneath a Shadow and Apocalypse Coming.