Reviews for American donut
Iamrecognized chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
nice, but you should update... its been 2 years
Hippi-goth chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Lol, I like it. Just be sure to check your spelling :) Other then that I really like your story
Chelsea chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow! This sounds just like the script from the real American Pies. I loved the intro, it was great. You really captured the essense of the characters as well. Good job, and I hope you keep writing this!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
wolfdemon 36 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
...

um

ya...
sonia chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
that waz kewl! ur really good... n e wayz update me when u update the next one!k? cant wait!
KS chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
hey man, its a good fanfic of a really cool movie. i like the simplicity of your writing but it gets a bit dull at times. Try to make it more active and eventful. otherwise, it was a good try. WelL DonE
Bea chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
slt et bravo pr la fanfic! ct genial sof que sa orai et plu simpl a comprndre en fransai!
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
what sophomore is 17 i'm a freshman and i'm 14 your off by 2 years unless he stayed back
kayleigh chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
i thought it was very funny and could have had a bit more madness in it. keep writing the story i will read when you have updated it (or have you already finished it?)

keep up the good work
jim chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
very nice stuff, you've set this up nicely for the rest of a possible script, great also how you've tried to emulate the begginning of the films with an opening where jim gets embarrassed by his dad. please keep it comming!
Trevor chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Very Very Funny! Very Unusual too! Where did the name American Donut come from? Anyways I loved in very comedic keep on wrting in you 'unique' style!
Gretchen45 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
pretty gud idea but u cud go bk a yr mor 2 make it slightly mor difrent cuz dey were 18 in da original american pie and a year b4 dey'r goin 2b just da same! at bout 16 wud b da funniest itd finally legal 4 dem 2 hav sex and well u cyd really do sumthin wit it! also u shudnt just hav kevin thinkin of vicky now u shud hav find a way of him first meeting her to make the story more 3d and answer any questions u were left wonderin afta u watched da movie urself! keep writin lov ya Gretchen45 x
Brittany chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Hey! I think this good... well I guess that's just because I'm a HUGE fan of the American Pie movies...