Reviews for Fangirl Wars
Single-Black-Rose chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
hehe just what i need to get out of the tirednessness cloud that has been following me to day
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I don't know what to say...ribs hurt too much from laughing. Believe it or not, I actually was listening to the matrix soundtrack while reading this. It made this fic seem much more movie like. 5 Stars! XD

(takes legolas plushie and turns it into voodoo doll. Buys Twin plushies and puts them on the 'shelf of honor')
Titan09 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
ROTFLMAO! :D SO FUNNY! You go, Twins fangirls!

BTW: I think you'd really like this cartoon on the 'net called The Matrix Has You and The Matrix Still Has You by Legendary Frog (just go to and go to movies-you'll love it!)

hehehehe (huggles sketchbook with Twin pics)

-Titan _ _/,,/ (rock on!)
Neko Arisa chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
i like it. i can't choose sides, though :S twins, legolas, twins, legolas... i think i'll stick with the twins. its double bishie-liciousness!
Twin-One chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Oh my lands. LOL! I didn't read it all but what I did read was so hilarious.:-P GO TWINS FANGIRLS! Whoot! *grabs her Twins action figures and puts on her Twins shades* B)

Twins can beat Legolas anyday.;-) They're SO much more handsome and cute! Plus cooler.
Darkness chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This was histercally funny!(i know i misspelled histerically but i'm to tired to fix. Any way, it's not like u don't get the point)that was just so funny dude. I'm a neo-fan and yes i would jump on him if i saw him on the street. And tie him down and...hug him some more..*innocent look* anyway cool fanfic

- D
geekgurl chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
fangirl wars? *dies laughing* SO amusing. So very amusing. *cracks up* poor Neo and his launcher. Looking forward to the whole Aragon/Neo thing...if you're gonna post it and all.
*waves flag* This really shuld be made into a TV show.
Krahkaw chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
You forgot ONE weapon for the Twin fangirls...Sunglasses. *nods* Very least I think it is... *shrug*
I love this. Major laughing from this. Hilarious and well written. Potato-launcher... *snickers*
Defently going on my favourites.
Etheria chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
*pokes head into this story, still giggling from your other one*
Go potato launchers! XD
*goes off, cracking up*
Jack chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Funny...liked it a lot! You've got great talent.
chrmd red black rose chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
OMG! That was freakin' awesome! I LOVE it! Where did you come up with it? SO, please update.
I-AM-A-S.O.B.S chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
It was very good, but the Legolas fangirls should have won, simply because I am one. Did you notice me in the crowd?
But, as I said, it was good and funny. I liked the maximum security! Are you going to add the Aragorn Girls vs Neo Girls? That would be cool, as I wouldn't be there this time. :)
Lupe-Neo chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
This story just kicks ass!
Trin chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I like it! Yay for the Twins...and legolas...but the TWINS!
This is so cute. Heck, I'd like to read the one between the aragorn and neo fangirls. Fun idea!