Reviews for Finding Goku
I actually thought he was in hell so . . . CALLED IT!
Alise chapter 14 . 2/13
Oh my god I wanted to cry so many times that I had to keep the feels in.
#best fanfic eber
PeanutBudderCookie chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Oh..My... GOD! Reading this one day after my birthday. Just finished it. It was AMAZING! I loved every moment of the story! Goku and Chi-Chi are my FAVORITE DBZ couple! Wow.. I had no idea it would be this good!
PeanutBudderCookie chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Sorry... accident. I like it so far, though.
PeanutBudderCookie chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Ughh hate OCs. Thought this story was going to be a good one. Talk about Mary Sues'
nyanyanya22 chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Yes, you could keep him dead. But that's coming from the guy who won't care if they all died. Well, I guess we need a protagonist...almost all of them
Gyhy chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Right in the feels. Had tears in my eyes about half way through. Great chapter.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Your story is amazing and really shows how badass ChiChi is. I love it. Misai was also an awesome character thank you for sharing this!
THE L0NE WANDERER chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
levi chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
Sorry about all that but since people here sometimess obssess over review counts I just wanted to highlight your story for future readers : )

As for my real review, I absolutely adore this story. Finding Goku was the story that made me fall in love with fanfiction and this is probably my favourite dbz story ever. I can say that after reading tons of fics, this is the only one that pulled out many emotions. I don't know how you did it, but you pulled it off beautifully.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2015