Reviews for Finding Goku
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 6/17
Wow what a heck of a trip that was! Very good writing and I was quite entertained. i love the ending. I honestly thought Goku will still choose training over Chichi in the afterlife. but you ended it even better with them together.
Oky the story of Sita is very very familiar.. Where does it ring the bell..
I love Goku TM chapter 14 . 5/3
Best fanfic ever!. Hope your write more.
Read my fanfic.
G/CC "I love you"
PS. I Want more!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
I actually thought he was in hell so . . . CALLED IT!
Alise chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
Oh my god I wanted to cry so many times that I had to keep the feels in.
#best fanfic eber
PeanutBudderCookie chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Oh..My... GOD! Reading this one day after my birthday. Just finished it. It was AMAZING! I loved every moment of the story! Goku and Chi-Chi are my FAVORITE DBZ couple! Wow.. I had no idea it would be this good!
PeanutBudderCookie chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Sorry... accident. I like it so far, though.
PeanutBudderCookie chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
...,
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Ughh hate OCs. Thought this story was going to be a good one. Talk about Mary Sues'
nyanyanya22 chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Yes, you could keep him dead. But that's coming from the guy who won't care if they all died. Well, I guess we need a protagonist...almost all of them
Gyhy chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Right in the feels. Had tears in my eyes about half way through. Great chapter.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Your story is amazing and really shows how badass ChiChi is. I love it. Misai was also an awesome character thank you for sharing this!
THE L0NE WANDERER chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
GOKU IS JESUS
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
levi chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
Sorry about all that but since people here sometimess obssess over review counts I just wanted to highlight your story for future readers : )

As for my real review, I absolutely adore this story. Finding Goku was the story that made me fall in love with fanfiction and this is probably my favourite dbz story ever. I can say that after reading tons of fics, this is the only one that pulled out many emotions. I don't know how you did it, but you pulled it off beautifully.