Reviews for Birds of a Feather
flyingpiggies chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
Yes, alright. Fine, so I'm an imcompetant reviewer, I think we established that one like five chapters back when it took me two months to review. Sorry for the slowness. Anyways, I can't wait for the next installment of your series. But at least it's something to look forward to, unless that is I die of suspense before you update. Yes, I know its cliche and overly used, but hey, it's true. Nice job!
juzblue chapter 12 . 3/11/2005
cool story!
terraforreal17 chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
writers approval and it is really good keep writing and don't ever give up.
flyingpiggies chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
Yay! You updated! I nearly died of shock considering you haven't for how long now? *scratches head and tries to remember* Oh well, a most excellent chapter, can't wait for the next chapter so plese do not take as long. I imagine your other readers are quite in suspense as well. So don't try waiting another month before updating or all of your readers will have died from suspense. And then you won't have the lovely miss piggies to review for you. _ Wouldn't that be a shame?
Sprox chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
Wow. This is so good I don't know what to say...
ShadowElfBard chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
lol, it seems you know your comic book history. I approve.

Your writing style is truly engaging. I've never been one for drawn-out battle scenes but you seem able to weave them easily and without too much extra (and unnecessary) detail.

All in all, you have a good story plot with a good represntaion of the characters. Bravo, and I can't wait for the next installment.

Tootles!
flyingpiggies chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
A punctual review for a rare update. I shall revoke my order for my plotbunnies to destroy everything in their wake. It seems updates are quite the satisfactory suppliment and cures almost everything, even my writer's block! YAY! Anyways, once again, fantastic job and continue writing! A most excellent christmas present, it shall make a splendid addition to my lump of coal. _
Skyther the Silver Dragon King chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
Hes her half-brother.
flyingpiggies chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
Dear me, haven't I reviewed? I'm so sorry. School and stuff is hell this year. Anyways, I would come up with some witty excuse like I got eaten by for mutant washing machine and was trapped all summer but my plot bunnies are telling me to make this quick. It seems the usual hyper active bunch are run down and want nothing more than to stop writing for awhile. This unnatural phenomenon can be explained my by fourteen page essay due for history. Anyways, my plot bunnies would be extremely pleased if you were to per say update. Like now...Now would be good. Anytime, really. Oh, and I've added you to my favorites list so I can see whenever you update. Yea! Oh and love the Raven facts, I've learned quite a lot from those, possibly more than I have from school, amazing isn't it? _ Peace! AND UPDATE! Or the plot bunnies will seek vengence and there will be hell to pay!

P.S. Anytime I drop off the face of the planet and stop reviewing, you can threaten me all you want. I should notice. Hopefully.
DragoonArchangelofFlonne chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
more chapters please...Oh by the way good story
Dragons star chapter 9 . 8/20/2004
First episode, you'll die a happy man lol! When you look at the scroll down menu, you see how short this chapter really is, but if you read the chapter, it seems longer. The way you write seems to give the illusion that this chapter is longer, and in a way it is. Well that's all I have to say for now- Update soon!
ChocolateCurlz chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
What's up with poor old Ravie? Will she ever get a straight answer? P I hope so.

Those TT facts are very interesting; Did Raven ever get a break?

Ah well, Keep it up,

CC
Kestra chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
You've done it again _ Great chapter, Crow is such a kick-ass villain. Keep it up!

-Kestra-Kaito
Dragons star chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Ah yes, I remember that from the teen titans site. The deaths that were in the comic series would surprise a lot here in this section who think they know everything about the teen titans (cartoon). Ah but I musn't let my view of the chapter be blocked by one paragraph of facts, right? Sorry I've been writing lately and my grammar is well, improving. Though this is scaring me a bit... Update soon!
The Dark Azar chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Write. More. Now. Highest. Compliment. I. Can. Give. Now. Start. Writing. Fast.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »