Reviews for Duck Dodgers: Seraphib?
XtreamEmily chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Seriously? You REALLY captured the style of the show... Aside from the occasional pieces of adult humour, that is. But all the characters were fun to read, and the storyline was simple and sweet. Two very big thumbs up! 83
Captain Deadpool chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
You really captured the essence of Dodgers. Fabulous work.
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
No, not disappointing at all. :-D Like you said, it's quite true to the series's sense of humor and the exchanges were definitely terrific. Thanks very much for sharing your work with us. :-D
Skymouth chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
O... heh, cant wait to see how DD screws THIS up!
Chris Oddland chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
I wonder how much chaos will erupt now that Martians and Duck Dodgers are in the same sector?

My answer would probably be... a lot. _

I have to watch more of Duck Dodgers in the future...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Very Good!In Character!More detailed than my fanfics.I think I better post mine so youll see what I sweet fanfic!
Brad Eugene Palmer aka Nightw2 aka Comickook chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
Oh, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for updating this. I absolutely loved the exchange between the Cadet, Doctor Malcom and Sara. And Marv definitely complicates matters delightfully. I am very eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
A. Penelope Quill chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Another very well-written chapter. I love the reaction of Dodgers towards the Android "sexpot." Great stuff - I can really hear Daf saying it! And as to your dedication, I am both flattered and honored, I must say. But I couldn't have been _too_ much of an inspiration for you - you're a well enough developed writer to write beautiful stories w/o such encouragement - I'm just acknowledging the talent you've got! ) Anyway, please keep writing, I HAVE To see what you make of this tie in with Dodgers and Sara - not to mention her creator!
Brad Eugene Palmer aka Nightw2 aka Comickook chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Well, it may have taken a while to get this chapter out, but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. This is extremely well-written. You definitely have an excellent grasp on the feeling of the series, which helps the story tremendously. Keep up the great work.
A. Penelope Quill chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Love this! So Sara is a robot! YAY! I LOVE ROBOTS! Well, actually an AI, but u know what I mean. Nice work with the Pinky and the Brain moment. You really MUST write more. This is a very enjoyable and smart read!
A. Penelope Quill chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
O, pretty. I like this. Don't know how I missed it - it's so far down the list! Anyway, your style is really neat; very sci-fiish, Isaac Asimov, alien like, and all that jazz. Really goes nicely with Duck Dodgers. Please continue!
The Qing chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
Update. This was hilarious!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
It sounds just like them. I liked the first chapter better so far but I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work.
Brad Eugene Palmer aka Nightw2 aka Comickook chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
I don't mind the little lie. When the story is THIS good, it actually makes me GLAD this won't be just a two-shot detail. Once again, I am impressed by the true-to-the series humor you're working in. Keep up the awesome work.
Spootay chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Yay! About time someone wrote a Duck Dodgers fic. Very well done, I hope you do continue it.