Reviews for Miroku and the Genie
SamuraiSoulStealer-2010 chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
i really like the i dream of jeannie and inuyasha crossover story you make more chapter for this story.

MJR
GhettoGal chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
LOL! This is great so far! I love Inuyasha's attitude!
MysticBlueMagic chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
I like the story, no love the story.

Can't wait till the next chapter is up!
LuClipse85 chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
Very short, very sweet, extremely funny! I kept using my imagination -!

I can just imagine what that H of a monk's planning. But hey, I understand what it's like writing a story when you're tired. Of course, to me I get tired at four in the morning, but that's me.

I hope you're gonna continue with this! This is some funny stuff here! Please keep it up!

-LuClipse85, The Queen of Humor
Kiroku 2 chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
This story proves to be amusing, Just think of all the chaotic things Miroku would do...
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
I wonder what Miroku is thinking to wish about? Hm... Probably, as always, "will you have my children"
Tera chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Lol, keep writing! I love what you have so far, I love both of those shows! -Snickers- I like the beatings Miroku is going through too. Not that I dont like him. I love Miroku. He's adorable...even if he is a letcher. :P His cute face definately evens it out. I feel sorry for Sango too. LOL. And Inuyasha. "You make me sound like a girl!" Ah, heck, I liked it all. XD Keep writing, hurrah! -Claps obsessively-
LuClipse85 chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Yay! An update!

Man that was funny! Inuyasha calling Miroku an idiot! Then Sango gettin' all jealous that she threw herself at Miroku and then him setting Jeannie up so she can answer his question!

I loved it! I'm so happy you updated! And even you kept it short 'cuz you were pressed for time, it was hilarious! Update soon, k?
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
“Oh, I wish you spoke Japanese, you beautiful girl. I wouldn’t want to take advantage of you.
Daffy chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Wow! that was really hurry with the next chapter,and try to make it longer, if you can
LuClipse85 chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
As Shippou would say, "short but sweet"!

You really workin' that 'bottle' line! It's still genius! That was shorter than I'd like it to be, but it was still good nonetheless. I haven't heard InuYasha and Kagome fight like that in a long while! Good work! Update soon, please?
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
w00t! I think this story is finally going somewhere
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
So what if the ending didn't make sense? That was funny! "NO, YOU CAN'T INSPECT MY BOTTLE!" HAHAHA!That was clever! Miroku needs to use metaphors in the series!

Very nice touch of humor! Especially with InuYasha's "period"! That was good!

I'm expecting a third chapter soon! Stay with this story! It's good stuff!
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
'InuYasha' meets "I Dream of Jeannie"...

I couldn't click on the link fast enough!

The opening seems a bit slow, but that's how you get your reader's attention! It obviously worked for Takahashi Rumiko-sama. But slow or fast, I liked it! Yay! InuYasha beats MIROKU up for a change! I love Miroku (seriously!) it's just funny to see him get beat up once in a while by InuYasha. Even if it is funnier with Sango!

I take it you must be a "I Dream of Jeannie" fan...or you at least like the show...or you just thought it'd be interesting. One of those.
Scarlet-Moonlight chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
That's is one of the shortest chapters I have ever read... And normally a funny chapter like this usually makes me laugh but after 3 years - Bunzee, our family pet, has died from a heartattack... I'm not and either is my family (except my dad) are in a happy mood... Sorry... But good chapter though