Reviews for Needs
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aw, very well written! Bittersweet, yet it has a hopeful end :) I loved how she comforted him, how he made love to her while she cradled him, how she cleaned him, his eyes exemplifying his love for her. And I have no doubt that someday, they will vocally proclaim their love to one another. Thanks you :D
spikeangelus chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
wow that was very romantic in its own way and very original not like others i have read. hope to her more form this fanfic. _
sibyl vane chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was a perfect love scence. It just showed how much each of them loved one-another. Are you gonna add chapters? Awesome story!
Jenn016 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This story is really good -sorry, good is boring- great, awesome, etc., in other words - love it! I really liked the last few lines and i really wanna read more but i guess you really cant add another chapter to this one. it would be great if you continue it in another story.
Claire chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Do you plan to write another Michael/Selene fanfiction? I could read stories about them over and over again )
PolarisAmane chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Oh I loved this! Simply amazing.
Miki292 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Ah. How sweet. I loved that.
My-Husbands-Wifey chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
wow...you are such an amazing writer...I wishI could write like you!
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That was a very cliche fic and I loved it. No wonder it had so many reviews...And a good summary! Makes you want to read some more...Well at least tonight I managed to find one good story in some of the categories...Dang you would not believe some crap that is posted in some categories and I mean seriously...Ugh...Well anyways I hope you continue writing because you definitely seem to have a knack for it...God who uses the word anymore? Okay me but besides that...
Seannieboybaboy chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow, that was good! do you plan to add chapters? please do. very nice how you did the love scene with out it sounding too graphic. great work!
Girl In Tragic Pink chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Very nice...I'm not too good with writing reviews, but, just know that I enjoyed it.
brainfear chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Youcool
:o)
Raye chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
awsome story...I love them as a couple..I own Underworld and I was thinking about writting a story but I cant think of anything to write.
marzipan sprite chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This was very interesting, especially the last two lines. It made me think. Well, in a way I'd think if I was Selene...which I'm not! ;
This was a very canon story, and just the way I think it would happen in the movie, if the movie ever became that raunchy of course. ;p Oh, and lovely smut too. Go you!
~Marz xx.
alia-harkonnen chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow. You should write more! Your stories are one of the best I've seen around here.