Reviews for Of Devils and Dragons
The Great and Powerful Panda chapter 1 . 9/8
I know your never coming back to this but here some constructive criticism. What your doing with the language is a HUGE writer's faul. It looks like she speaking English but randomly starts sprouting Italian. If she's ment to be speaking Itangish then I guess that's fine, but if you what your readers to feel like she speaking only Italian then you should NEVER do this. Also its Vegeta not Vejita. His name it a pun on the first 6 letters of vegetable. The Japanese spelling isn't correct for English speakers.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
i hate that you stopped writing this story to write stupid stories for Naruto. Seemed liked very few people read them and then mocked your fans with "I'm a bad author". I hate when really good stories don't get finished. Do you know how many bad stories are on this site and finished?
princessarmstrong chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
luv da story gr8 actuly but u need to FINISH
rennysusanto chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Aweeee... i hope you'll continue this... Great story!
0.stormy.0 chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
This is such a lovely story. So much suspense, and I love historical fanfiction. Also, I think it's really cool how you made Vegeta and Goku Spanish. While reading other Dragon Ball Z fanfics, the saiyans always reminded me of the Spanish conquistadors. I'm glad I wasn't the only one with the same idea :) it's a shame that you put this story on hold. You said you had so many ideas for it, but I understand that life happens and things change. I hope that you come back to it some time in the future.
smalsa chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
I absolutely lobed this story it was beautifully written it's a shame you never finished it, but I am hoping that one day maybe you'll come back and update it!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Plz plz rememba to update this story even its been 6yrs its so nice plz plz update
Breezybiatch chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
What a dissapointment that you never updated this :,(
Breezybiatch chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
... I can't get over the fact that she's been working her ass off all week and hasn't showered in that long to appreciate the passion in the room. I mean, gross.
preciousjade76 chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Gah! I want to read more. It was getting so good! Do u plan to finish this fic someday? I hope so, because it is a great story. U have a lot of fans out there, including myself.
preciousjade76 chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
I'm in love with this fic. I'm so sad that there is only four chapters left.
Lavonya chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
I LOVE THIS!

!

i can't wait for an update!

!

is Caspian Quillian?
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
great!
rosechick chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Great story i hope you finish it
rosechick chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Oh wow i love the story I really hope you finish it