Reviews for Rememory
persnikitty5 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
wow! First off let me say I absolutely adore this story. I think I may be be a tad but confused but that does not mean that I do not appreciate your lovely writing. I know it has been some years since you last updated but I would love to read a conclusion to this very unique RoLo fic!
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I hope that u please update ur getting to my fav part rolo uve really touched my heart and my thghts please please please please update!pleaseeeee:)
Maridee42 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I love you for referencing Toni Morrison. And I love the general quality and styling of this. It's lovely. And I've had a love for the Logan/Ororo ship ever since...ever since I got fed up with his yearning after Jean, really. :P

But, yes, this was fantastic. And I love that part of Logan's jealousy is born out of his own guilt. And I look forward to seeing the next few chapters whenever they come up.
The Scribe2 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Are you freaking kidding me? Please pick this story back up and finish it. Please! How in the world could you leave it like that? Roloers all over the world want to know what is going on.
coolkitty154 chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
HUH? OK NOW IM REALLY CONFUSED...
coolkitty154 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
im sorry, i dont understand. who is "she"?
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
BOOHOHOOHOOHOO! THAT WAS SO SWEET/SAD/AWESUM/AMAZING, and oh, did i mention SAD? xD

gosh the first chapter could easily have been the whole story... lol
snowkatara101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
good
RayGla chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is one of the longest chapters I have ever read! BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING! This story is outrageous, I love IT!
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Chapter 1 and you had me crying twice...

I'm a little scared to continue; who knows what other emotions you'll draw from me :o)

Needless to say, this is great. I look forward to the next couple of chapters.
tigerlilly1 chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
Wow, this is a very emotional, well thought out, passionate story. I love it more and more with each new chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Darlin chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
I'm trying to get caught up on my reading and started to read this but it's late and the anticipation of sitting down and really enjoying this has kept me from just skimming through it. That said I'm off to California next weekend and shall read it in flight. Something to take the fear of flying away. I'll review when I get back - really.
Scarlett chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Neat story. How original! I've never seen a Xman story anywhere remotely like this. What an idea... Logan being involved with Ororo's *mother*! Poor Ororo, how will she feel when she finds out...? I do hope you show us what happened when Ororo showed him that phtoograph. Was it a decades-old photo of him in the jungle, I'm guessing? And he had a flashback, & a PTSD episode - a breakdown? I'd like to see what everybody's reactions to that were the mansion, & so I hope you make clear (eventually, by the end) exactly what's been happening to him these past few weeks as he gains his memories back piecemeal.

I'm really enjoying this story so far, & am really glad you're continuing after such a long hiatus (good thing I only just discovered it, huh? Or I'd be *really* frustrated, insteasd of just a little, the cliffhanger).

I find it interesting how you characterize Logan as still just as unstable, sensitive, insecure & needy as he is *after* his memories were taken away. I like the dynamic of his relationship with the mysterious 'Re. :)

BTW - it's been 6 days since your last update, not 2 as promised. Does that mean we get 3 chapters? :-D
Sweetblacksorrow chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Nice story, i like how u describe situations, its a technique thats rarely seen, but i love it!
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter so update soon.