Reviews for Ah, Sugar, Sugar
steamboat chapter 1 . 7/5
jareya chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Mmm, that was some GOOD fluff! Loved it.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
great story.
Nighthawk5 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Heh, I knew I'd read this... I guess it was in that short period of time in which I went all borderline and refused to review anything I read amidst my mood swings. (Read: end of term exam week). No matter, I shall comment now.
Hmm... yes, twas fluff, but cute... and readable. Not that your work ever isn't but I've had so much time on my hands lately (holidays!) that I've been looking for a bearable fic. You can actually write, which is why it amazes me that you're still here on fanfiction and not making millions of dollars outselling JK Rowling. It's so simple, I think that's what suckers me in. You take a sample of life and take a photograph using words.
aserene chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Wonderful! Very fluffy, but great none the less. I love it!
NavyCB chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I did a double take when I noticed the author. I hope things are going well for you. Sure have missed your writing. Hope to read something more from you soon.
UNCKID chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I like the simplicity of this story...the happiness found in something as simple as a walk. Nice job.
mishi chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
this is a great story - you should write more - sweet and poignant and very real - good job!
Jaglover24 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Very cute story! You are a very talented writer and I always enjoy reading your stories!
scandaladdictusvi chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
What a wonderful short fic. I always enjoy your stories and have an alert sent to me when one of your is published. Wished it were longer though. I hope you have found employment by now. The other day I saw an artice in the ABA Law Journal about Lawyer-Writers and instantly thought of you. I hope you saw it but if you need the reference, e-mail me and I can share it with you.
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
That was a perfect story. Your work is always a treat, and this one was no different. Thank you!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
this was SO incredibly sweet! I loved it!