Reviews for Dawning
blackartemis chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Hey!GREAT STORY! This is a really good story, you can really feel what your trying to get across! AMAZING!
13ittersweet chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
aw its so swet!
Kirara higurashi chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
O SWEET! :) that's just too too sweet!
ccchocolate-rrrose chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I'm crying. I seriously am! You are such a great author!
mgnc chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
HeY, fIrsT oF alL, tHankZ fOr mAkiNg sUcH a gOoD sToRy! and sEcOnD, I hOpE tHaT yOu'lL mAkE aNotHeR aWesOmE sTorIy bUt I pRePaRe a lOnG oNe nOt OnE-sHoT!

Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Okay, while sweet, I didn't like this one as much. Inu-chan was too... out of character for me.
dark daimon fate chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Sweet! I just hope that when I find love, it'll be just like that...*dreamy eyed*
Ana39 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Loved it.

That was a realy good Inu bes out of tow I have read. not to say who the other person was(doomikazi). keep up the good work.

bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*bawls her eyes out* That was so sweet!
unknown beedee chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
that was great. didn't expect it cuz i've never actually seen the movie where they defeat naraku, but it was great.
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
aww, another sweet one!
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/6/2004

Have you ever, or ever going to, do a full-on romanic passion InuKag story? Most of your fluffy ones are just talking-fluffy. *pouts* (Of course, I haven't even been thru HALF of your 60 stories! So, maybe you have)
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Whoohoo! More fluff to read! Gotta love the fluff, and this was another fluffilly fluffilled one-shot! Now to go look for more...
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
You know the usual:Great storie and keep wrighting_
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
The storie is real good so keep righting.~
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »