Reviews for Dawning
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
that was really... sweet.

i think i have to throw up.
Tk Tony chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I think the word Koibito just sounds and looks endearing.
Urei-Sama chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
kawaii! so sweet. i love it, makes me want to cry. AND I LOVE THE IDEA SHE HAS A PUP! thats probley why i like early December so much! wonderfull fluffyness. i loved it
never stop writing
..::angel::..
Abated-Valiance chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*sniffles with a teary smile* This is such a good fic! it shouldn't be a oneshot, it has too much potential! anyway, Great fic! I love fluff, so it was awesome keep writing!
Gonrie chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Hey! You're one-shot was very good! You're excellent! Woah! ;)
AnimeBabe15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
i loved it, it was just so sweet but that can't be it i think you should add so more chapters with miroku and sango awake and finding out about inu and kag's relationship. thats just a thought any way great story!
*see ya*
P.S. PLEASE update (down on knees begging)pretty please!
Janie50989 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hey really good story it really mad me now my boyfriend's crying on my shoulder but I don't oh my botfriend's kissing my neck good thing my Mom's not up here she'd be yelling at him and then he would have to go later I got other things to do then I have to go to sleep because Easter's tomorrow BYE!
Milsteria chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
WooHoo!
*Inuyasha and Kagome sittin' in a tree-
K-I-S-S-I-N-G*
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Ciao!
...[Kitsune-chan]...
Litwolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Another awesome one-shot! You write the best one-shots... scrach that, you write the best stories EVER!
This was really sweet, it had humor in all the right places (Well, being run through does tend to sting a bit), there is only one word for it:
Perfect
Update and write more soon! Thanks!
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Aw..I never get tired of your awesome fics. -worship.-
roflecoptorroxxor chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Oo this was SO CUTE! To the favorites this one will go!
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
o that was so sweet, so awesome, so fluffy, so cute so... i dont no wut word comes next, but i could go on and on. it's be great if you had a story based off of this one-shot
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
aww it was cute ,i liked it
_Deanna
YukiGoddess chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I like this story. The first thing that came to my mind is one of your stories that is my fave of them all so far. I can't wait til the next chappie! Early December of course. Is this story foreshadowing Early December by any chance? Just wondering. Anyways, keep typing out wonderful stories that so many of us admire. Bye!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I think that the dawning was a nice metaphor. That was a really neat wish, too.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »