Reviews for Dawning
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Awesome! Simply wonderful! This is one of the sweetest stories I have read! The timing for all the fluff is perfect. It is so romntic! You are SO Queen of the fluffy one-shot! Keep it up!
crystarias chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
aw feel the fluffy gushiness. i love fluffy. makes me feel all warm and gooey inside (either that or i need to go change;)!)
FukashiOni chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aw! KAWAII! That was even sweeter than the chapter of "Early December" that I just finished reading! And what a perfect wish to make on the jewel! (Gets rid of it, that's for sure.)
I think I have entered Inu-yasha/Kagome Romance Shippers' Seventh Heaven...
...and I damn well plan to stay here for a LONG time!
sqeekers chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
loved it this was so great yeah just loved it
laterz
inuzgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
that was so great! i love it, keep going girl.
LuneTigre chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
*sniff* *sniff* aw this was such a kawaii one shot! *grabs tissues* so fluffy! I love it! _~ great writting *tosses away tissues* *snickers* So Kagome is having his "pup" eh? hehehehe _
copperlights chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
aw... that was so cute... I liked that little ending thing... really.. a lot.. lolz, well anyways, the next chappie for your stories better be coming! lolz, I hope that you had fun writing this... lolz, well Ja~!
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wow! Thats so cool how you can fit all of this into a one-shot! I loved it!
IYWriterGirl not signed in chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
aw..i luvd it!
Fallen Karma Angels chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
hey! we love it! it's so cute! it's nice to read something that's written really well, and by some one who knows how to write may i add. well, it was cute, keep it up!
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Adorable as always.
misao7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Good job! FLUFF! FLUFF! FLUFFITYFLUFFITY FLUFF!
Newayz, I had a few questions.
a. Does this fic tie at all to Early December?
b. Doesn't Shippo usually chicken out before charging into battle?
Good work! Keep it up!
InuyashazFukaiMori chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
umm, where do you find ut all these Japanese words and such? online? just wondering...anyway, i love fluff,*sigh* i'm such a hopeless romantic.. okie update A.S.A.P.! Ja ne!
gangsta-girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
AW HOW SWEET
NoLabel chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
FLUFF! FLUFLUFLUFLUFF! Love the fluff! *giggles* Great one-shot. I loved it. Great job. Laterz!
NL