Reviews for Luna's Birthday
Reyna Potter chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Cute story .
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
love you little one-shots and I see you have an affinity and care for three of the various HP characters.

Luna, then Hermione, then Harry!

I wonder if you could write an A/U done eiother during their Hogwarts years or after where both girls fell for and shared Harry!

Think of it as a challenge! Oh and They both get him in the end!

Given Harry's views on family and love he'd need both of them to fulfill his dreams!

;-)
shadowwolf44 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Very cute, it left a warm feeling in my heart.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
O.o Go Harry, go Luna! YAY! Nice, even if it's out of context and open-ended. Work it (and all of your drabbles) into a story and Ill be happy to read it.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very good story, It nice that Harry is taken Luna out for her birthday. You could understand why Luna would think that she is taken advantage of her birthday since she never have that many friend and it would be easy to go to far, but it great that Harry don't mind doing anything Luna wants
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
cute.
I am anonymous. xD thePelican chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I hope you are planning to Update this. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Nicely done. Keep it up. Luna is so cute!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
lol Luna is so cute! And hjgly clever lol.I don't know anybody who could quote exactly a movie the first time they saw it!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aw
Snape's Slayer chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I love this story please update.
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aw! How cute. Luna's initial excitment about the cinema and the film is adorable, especially when followed by her sudden insight that she might be taking advantage of Harry. Almost a bit creepy how perfectly unselfish she is all the time. It seems like Harry is slowly learning how to deal with her though. Then her disapointment about having to wait a whole year for the next film. "They wouldn't?" I think we all have felt that way.

Another thing that was just right was how she took in the entire film. All of it down the slightest detail. And how Harry tried to conceal his amusement. Beautiful couple. The end was simply as cute as can be.
Shaded Frost chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Oh, so cute!-Shaded
Fri Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This is so sweet... This is why we love Harry/Luna pairings...
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Once again another enjoyable story! It was funny and very fluffy...I hope you don't mind if I add it to my community! Love,

Almost
luna me and the slithery-dee chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
The ending isn't so endingy to me..but very good story! *two pinkies up!*