Reviews for Untitled
Capt. Kat Solo chapter 1 . 4/23/2007

it's so cute! i mean, a little kid- han and leia's kid- how cut is that?

since luke is the uncle, can chewie be the godfather? yes, he'll be the godfather *_~*

hehe i like it so much! [sigh] han's such a han... (xoxoxo)

and leia... i'll put up with her just this once (because the fic is so cute)
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Your stories are so interesting, and complicated. I think the decision to terminate her pregnancy was made harder for Leia when she found out the sex of the baby. Instead of being an it, it was suddenly a definite someone. I'm glad that Leia decided not to make her final decision without first consulting Han. Afterall, in this story, they are married. A very good, thought-provoking read. Thanks for challenging your readers.
jesi chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
theres weird text through out the storie it keeps saying &rsQuos im not sure if it's suppose to have that every other word, luv ya
LoryLynn1186 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
UPDATE! for the love of everything holy, please don't stop there. update soon and make me very very happy!
Culf chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
More! I'm eternally greatful to you for making them keep him. Really!
Racheal chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Great start. There needs to be more Han/Leia fanfiction out there.
sarah chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
well, i've never read a fanfic before, so it's hard to give much critique. i liked it, because it added some other ideas to the whole star wars thing never really discussed or whatever. as a story, though, it almost seems like they came to a decision too quickly. like, they talked a little, then went to sleep, then talked some more and changed their minds. it would be cool if there was some action in there maybe, like something happens that inspires them to change their minds? i don't know... i liked it though! :)
Luke1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I don't know (don't think, really) that my last reviewer will read this, not because she doesn't want to, but because it is unlikely she will come across this page again.
Anyway, this is what I want to say. I didn't mean for this piece to seem pro-life in any way. As the name would not imply, but the writing might, I'm a woman. I'm eighteen years old, in college, and I am in a long-term relationship. If I were to get pregnant, I WOULD get an abortion. I know that if the situation arose, I would have conflicting emotions, and I hope that I would love the child that I was carrying, even if I could not keep it-which I couldn't.
First of all, I NEVER HAD any wish to fit with cannon. I hate cannon. I do not look down on those who do-it's your business. Go ahead and READ Timothy Zahn, for all I care. But this story is just a small part of something so big that I don't think I'll ever be able to finish it, where cannon has nearly no meaning. Frankly, I don't think cannon makes any sence.
Also, I do not necissarily agree with Han and Leia's decition. Had I been in her place, I would not have kept the baby. But my characters are not me, I write them to be themselves, right or wrong.
I read a review once of...what's it called, Rebirth...where Luke and Mara have a baby. Maybe it was Star by Star (she finds out she's pregnant in tha one, right?). Anyway, I bothered me that the reviever said he was glad that it was a pro-life view expressed in the story, because he thought Jedi would be pro-life because the Force is created by life. Well, regardless of if other Jedi are pro-life or not (which I don't think they are), I KNOW Luke Skywalker would be pro-choice. I'm not feeling eliquant today, so I won't explain why, since this is long enough already. Anyway, I wanted to write a Star Wars story in which abortion is seriously consitered, becuase I don't think that the whole Star Wars universe is pro-life, or even just the Jedi part of it. I think that Luke would want what was best for his sister, even though he does hope for her to keep the baby deep down. He does this not because he thinks it is wrong to abort the pregnancy, but because he just likes the idea of having a baby around. First and foremost, he just wants Han and Leia to agree.
Han and Leia deside to keep the baby not bacause they think it's the right thing to do, but because they love it too much. They know they're probably making a bad choice-and I know they are. But don't worry-like I said, this is much, much longer, and this kid lives until he's pretty old and he's generally very happy.
I'm not pro-life. I'm pro-choice and pro-my-story.
As for the brith control thing-yeah, I know it's pretty lame. Good job calling me on that. Maybe I can think of a batter excuse.
If you think the story's a little hurried, I think it might be, too. I only wrote one draft, so it will be revised.
The final draft is going to be in the first person from Luke's point of view anyway. I just wanted to write the other stuff so I know aht happens behind the scenes and as a writing exersise.
So...thanks for the constructive abuse.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Firstly, I would imagine that as SW has much more advanced medical technology than we do, they would have birth control more effective than "98%".
Second, there's nothing wrong with abortion. There is, however, something wrong with bringing an unwanted child into the galaxy and having a child when one is not ready to be a parent.
Third, it's Leia's body. It's her decision, not Han's, not Luke's, hers, whether to have a pregnancy. Doesn't matter that Han's her husband & Luke her brother- they simply don't count. Woman's bodywoman's decision.
Fourth, it's pretty obvious you've never had to face an unwanted pregnancy. Everyone lectures too much. Decisions are made far too quickly.
Doesn't the presence of the word "fuck" automatically bump the rating to an "R"? At least according to the MPAA, whose rating system is being used here...
It would have been interesting had you written Leia as deciding to terminate the pregnancy. It would be more in line with canon, too, since it's pretty clear from Tatooine Ghost that Leia's first pregnancy was a chosen pregnancy.
G-Hero chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Great. Yeah your chracters are right on the money (Except for Han using the F-Bomb.) I'm looking foward to reading more. Maybe a sequel or another chapter.
I love Star Wars chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Fabulous! Truly fabulous. I loved it. You hit your characters dead-on, and the storyline is perfectly handled. Maybe there'll be a chapter two?