Reviews for His Little Healer
JaneA0202 chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
No offence really..but that reason was really stupid...even being a prisoner or being in coma or something like that would be better...but this? If I was him, I would go home no matter whether my family thought that Im dead or not...If I was Ginny I wouldnt forgive him, because his reason isnt really reasonable...so Im really dissapointed...maybe you the whole situation in a different way, but for me its completely silly and illogical...

Also what makes it worse is, that he was aways for TWO years and that Ginny lost their child because of that stupid "reason"...If it was just a few months or If she didnt lose the baby...
JaneA0202 chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Im really torn whether to continue or not...I did like the first part of the story very much...but this sequel... Im not sure I want to read it...but I have a feeling that he may not be dead, that theres some other strange problem why they think he is dead...though Im not sure I will like that either...but I think I will continue, out of curiosity...
subiya chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
HEY! Loved this! :D I love your work Carina! :)

Can someone please tell me the name of the prequel/or sequel this fiction has! :)
Sueywritesnew chapter 26 . 1/7/2011
That was a great fanfiction. Write more please.
PridefulElizondo chapter 26 . 11/25/2010
oh i love this! its so sweet and has mixed emotions! i feel them all. congrats.
Wiccan RyuSki chapter 26 . 8/28/2010
very very good story. bit depressing but sappy ending... i LOVED IT!
Billy chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It is a great story considering that i am a fan of every charecter in harry potter.i can't wait to see if you put any other stories up.
Keylah chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Nice story! I love Draco.. hm
badcock chapter 26 . 2/3/2009
Okay, so it propably is a bit weird to comment this story nearly five years after you postet it, but I read it for the first time now and I just wanted to say that I love it :D

greetings from Norway :D
A random fanfic reviewer chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
YAY!You brought back Draco! That has literally made my day!
Charlee Toombs chapter 26 . 10/13/2008
Beautiful story, loved the sequel, though i was worried at the start, almost didn't read it, sounded too sad.

Spelling errors are found throughout, but didn't change the meaning enough making easy work for any editor, (errors that come up when a writer is so eagerly writing they/or their keyboard skip letters,) chapter 4 of the sequel had dreadful formatting, (looks like one big paragraph!) check out the preview, it makes reading a chore.

Loved the story, totally a good read, to the end.

Amazing job!
Dannielle chapter 26 . 3/15/2008
Hey, I just finished reading this ff and it really touched me. You are a great writer and I wanted to thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. You Rock!
AngelKate5 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Great story so far! I laughed so hard when Draco said "“Damn it! This writer is so stupid, always interrupting when we are having fun...”. haha Can't wait to read the rest of it!
JulyMalfoy15 chapter 26 . 1/13/2008
ohh I love it !
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 26 . 12/24/2007
What an amazing Story! It had it twists! Which I loved. You really kept us on our toes the whole entire time! Thanks so much!