Reviews for Inevitable
jeweledweevil chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. Everything I could possibly want in a Frank story.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Whoa, you amaze me. I had never given Frank Burns that much thought before. I'm impressed, yet agian, by your skills at story-telling.

Paulina chapter 1 . 6/19/2006

This is a very profound story in my own opinion. It is what Frank probably would have thought, especially after Margaret got engaged to Penobscott. The story makes me wanna feel sorry for him. For once he is seen as human...
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wow, that was good. Brought tears to my eyes at many points, and a new POV on Frank.

One thing you or someone might expand on, if it hasn't been done already, is one of my favorite lines ABOUT Frank: When Margaret is looking for something, and one of the guys says, "Of course, Frank Burns is no Penobscott." And Margaret cryptically says, "In some ways, Donald is no Frank Burns." (Paraphrasing from memory here.)

Which of course intrigues the guys and she won't elaborate.

I've always wondered what she meant by that: an actual compliment to ol' ferret-face?
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
This is great - you have a stunning talent. I love how well you capruted that side of Frank we so rarely/never see. Makes it just this much easier to understand him. And the way you managed to pin down BJ and Hawkeye is just amazing. Your characterization is flawless, really. You make it look so easy. Their banter is in perfect form, and I love it.
This is such a lovely and touching little piece. I love the details you give of Frank's past, the continuing theme of a promise, and the overall feel for this.
Your diction is amazing (I envy you for it) and your grammar is astounding.
Marvelous job. I loved it, and cannot wait to read more by you.
Twilight 3-1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
That was great! I never thought of Frank like that...I almost felt sorry for him!
Sweetest Little Jazz Killer chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
This is an extremely wonderful story m'dear, It really painted Frank in a light that he isn't often painted in. The characterization was wonderful on all parts, the idea was very original and it was just an overall joy to read. If only we had more Frank stories like this. :)