Reviews for A Cup of Coffee

RUN AFTER HIM YOHJI!
Zeto chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Wow.
Just wow.
This was superb. It's very different from the cute, fluffy fics I usually see (and I admit, read).
It's well-written and just refreshingly different! It's making me really think in new ways.
Whisper Reilman chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Stupid Ken. Stupid, stupid Ken.
*screams*
Okay, you must continue quickly, I must know how this turns out.
Stupid, stupid Ken.
myradel chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very nicely done. Very different from other weiss kreuz fics I read. Anyway, you already got my initial feedback plus I already begged you for the next chapter. You promised to do the next chappy as soon as possible remember? Please post the next chapter otherwise you will hear from me again.
CrystalStarGuardian chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
ah! cliffhangers are evil! tho this was a good one, I must admit _ this story is so awesome, in all it's aspects. angst included _ it's a wonderful start, please continue soon. I adore the Yohji(Yoji)xKen pairing and you're definitely going it justice )
toniq chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
No oh wait, this is categorized as angst isn't it... but will you make a happy ending?
Manx16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Your writing skills are exceelent, I emensely enjoyed reading this piece, the detail and phrasing... Very well done. I look forward to a continuation.
Sky Rat chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
;_; 'the words he would regret for the rest of his life'? Sounds like this isn't going to have a happy ending. Sniff. Gah, stupid ken. I hope things get better...
kaede11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
i love your story. Please continue...i really think that Yohji should suffer more as he really can be such a jerk when trying to confess his feelings. He still acts like a palyer..sigh..hehe dun torture Ken too much though. Please post the next chappie asap! Please!
Misura chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I loved reading this, so I'm very glad to see those three significant letters at the end. - I like the way you wrote Ken's pov, a bit shy and vulnerable, but not weak or passive. It also leaves Yohji's true motivations and feelings in the dark a little, which made the story even more enjoyable to me. Loved the way you wrote Yohji too, by the way. Very aloof. -