Reviews for Too Close For Comfort
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2018
I had to skim through ALOT of it cause it got reallly boring!
But in the beginning it was perfect I really enjoyed it!
Good Job!
-Savannah GilVe B-
Amelia Wolfson chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
I kept waiting for some reason that Zano and Jess looked alike or why Jess reacted to Iliana the way he did. You seemed to be hinting at some kind of connection, a little bummed it was never really addressed. Aside from that, I enjoyed it.
Amelia Wolfson chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
"Dad and Chris"? Is Rory thinking of Luke as her dad now?
kylielink chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
it's great update soon please.
dfgrhryh chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
this is way to similar to the original episode. the whole point is to tell you're version not just the few things that you would change.

sorry

but this could be so much better.
Kairi017 chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
I thought Rory was going to live at home now that she's pregnant?
sunflowerheads chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
aw... i just started reading GGfics and i gotta say, i loved urs. ahss my fav. couplings were in this story. and i love the way you write. awesome. good job. pat on the back. hahas :P
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 12 . 11/22/2006
This whole story ws awesome! You wrote the characters perfectly, and I just loved this entire story! I loved how you had Lindsay refer to Arielle Kebbel, so funny! The actress in character refering to herself, classic! I can't wait to read the sequel!
cmtaylor531 chapter 12 . 11/3/2006
So perfect!
RIP GG and VM chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
Great story!
literatiwhore chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
This story was absolutly adorable.

I'm off to read the sequal!
Something-French-Sounding chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
Gah! I can quote entire scenes from that movie! I loved your story! I'm putting you on Author alert, 'cause I want the best of both worlds: Sleep and a sequel!
Something-French-Sounding chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Jess showed up when Rory was on her way to delivery in the last chappy, then doesn't find out til after in this one. How does that hapen?
Something-French-Sounding chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
She shouldn’t have been stressing herself out about both Dad and Chris.

might want to rethink that.
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 12 . 7/23/2006