Reviews for Courage
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Yes, Lothiriel. You just got jealous of Eowyn version 2 and 3. Wait, they chared a bed together?! But that would become a scandal! They're not married! It'd become and outrage even if they just slept in the same room! And nor even starting on the princesses as maidens in medieval societies thing!

EugeniaVictoria chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I don't know if you're still active in this fandom, but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story and your spirited portrayal of Lothiriel. Thanks for sharing.
Glory Bee chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I found myself wishing that Eomer could have tossed Grima down the stairs of Meduseld after swatting him on the butt, I love that visual. :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Love it!
angelic-bitch chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
Awesome story! I'm so obsessed with Eomer right now! :)
berenje de sparklay vanilla chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
the last paragraph and the last line were wonderfully hilarious.
nicraydoi chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
"are you sure?" lol! why is it every man who just had his wife tell me she's pregnant asks that? very cute... : )

i can still picture my husband's face when i announced i was pregnant with our first son. it's priceless and will forever be engraved in my head.

and i imagine eomer had the same expression as my husband as well, "his mouth slightly opened"... loved it!
nicraydoi chapter 9 . 9/17/2008
now THAT is a scene i would love to see on-screen... lol! can you imagine it? of course you can, you wrote it. : )

this story fascinates me.

nicraydoi chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
well... i see you published this story back in 2004 and I still just found it. love it! lothiriel is so relaxed, and free, and careless. and eomer too. i love how he didn't care about anything being "proper", etc. "will you stop being prissy and lean against me?" lol... i can just hear him say that.

when i read your first chapter, i actually gasped outloud... i wrote a story too and i have a scene where lothiriel is attacked by dunlendings... and the similarities between your events and mine, well, it's shocking really. it seems we have the same trail of thoughts. yeye for us! lol...

: )
rollingstone28 chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
naww that was cute.

nice job capturing both characters!
Anne Rose chapter 13 . 3/18/2007
I take issue with them sleeping together before being married and Imrahil not insisting on an instant marriage - but otherwise I loved it. Romantic and more or less in keeping with Tolkien. :)
Bellator chapter 13 . 5/20/2006
A devastingly sweet story! Eomer's temper is always amusing to watch. I love how you ended things in the final chapter.

Amanda chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
aww. cute, it was funny too. i liked the story of the dol amroth line alot and how u tied in lothiriel's fear into that. and they are having a baby, woot! for e and l. lothiriel's overreacting personality is very lovable. awesome a one month engagement is insanely short,lucky them.
LadyArian chapter 13 . 11/13/2005
lol. nice conclusion. nice wedding present. so sad that it's over now,
LadyArian chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
hmm, i rather like the idea of imrahil trying to grab his nonexistent sword. anyways, very good.