Reviews for Courage
miriel's granddaughter chapter 13 . 3/24
Tuns out it's good they have a long engagement then, with the baby coming.
I largely liked the story, but the romance felt a bit rushed. Some more of them doing things together while they were fake dating and getting to know each other I think would have improved it.
Anon chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
I kinda like it that Eomer is not overly honorable
Anon chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
This is a classic tail, but you write it well
Anon chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
I'm enjoying this way too much. I wonder if Eowyn knew that Lothiriel was eavesdropping
Anon chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
I do love that Lothiriel does not lose her composure in crisis
Anon chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
You made me laugh
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Yes, Lothiriel. You just got jealous of Eowyn version 2 and 3. Wait, they chared a bed together?! But that would become a scandal! They're not married! It'd become and outrage even if they just slept in the same room! And nor even starting on the princesses as maidens in medieval societies thing!

Frostless
EugeniaVictoria chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I don't know if you're still active in this fandom, but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story and your spirited portrayal of Lothiriel. Thanks for sharing.
Glory Bee chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I found myself wishing that Eomer could have tossed Grima down the stairs of Meduseld after swatting him on the butt, I love that visual. :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Love it!
angelic-bitch chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
Awesome story! I'm so obsessed with Eomer right now! :)
berenje de sparklay vanilla chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
the last paragraph and the last line were wonderfully hilarious.
nicraydoi chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
"are you sure?" lol! why is it every man who just had his wife tell me she's pregnant asks that? very cute... : )

i can still picture my husband's face when i announced i was pregnant with our first son. it's priceless and will forever be engraved in my head.

and i imagine eomer had the same expression as my husband as well, "his mouth slightly opened"... loved it!
nicraydoi chapter 9 . 9/17/2008
now THAT is a scene i would love to see on-screen... lol! can you imagine it? of course you can, you wrote it. : )

this story fascinates me.

Nicole
nicraydoi chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
well... i see you published this story back in 2004 and I still just found it. love it! lothiriel is so relaxed, and free, and careless. and eomer too. i love how he didn't care about anything being "proper", etc. "will you stop being prissy and lean against me?" lol... i can just hear him say that.

when i read your first chapter, i actually gasped outloud... i wrote a story too and i have a scene where lothiriel is attacked by dunlendings... and the similarities between your events and mine, well, it's shocking really. it seems we have the same trail of thoughts. yeye for us! lol...

Nicole