Reviews for Close Your Eyes
arielise chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is a gorgeous story. Normally, when I come across something that's ultra romantic and sappy I am a bit put off - but your story pulled a large grin and an 'awww' from me. It's so sweet and beautiful.
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aw he lied because they're the only colour remus can see :(
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is just so cute!
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wonderful idea! Love the concept, and brilliantly written!

Yaays *_*!

~Azure
lovefanfiction chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
To get a tear from an emotionless blob like me-! Amazing, amazing. A perfectly done little oneshot.
HungryLikeTheWolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow...Been awhile for fanfiction...Had almost lost faith in amatuer writing. Thank you for the restoration. Beautiful!

Cheers!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
very nice. good ideas, you carried the fic quite well.

**Duckies
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
The beginning describing Remus' beauty was sweet and the end got me tear-eyed. AMAZING job! ::adds to faves:
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hot and kinda deep when you describe Remus's eyes to us.
Demonic Reivun chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aww this fic is both so sweet and a bit sad on Remus' part... aw... nicely done!
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Aww poor Remy!

x Kirstie x
Lykaios Nyx chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Oh my gods...I had read this story a while ago..but I don't think I had signed up yet when I read it. So I couldn't put it in my fav. list. So then I've been looking for this story since 26th of April and I finally found it! I was going insane looking for it. Anyway this has got to be ONE OF THE BEST Rem/Siri stories I have EVER read. It is sweet yet sad. Romantic and serious. Its just wonderful! GREAT JOB!
Gray Wings chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Aww... Sirius is so nice...
Skreech chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
w Great! I never put moree than one reveiw on a author but this on is soo sweet and ... damn I dont know much "praising" words XD More please!
pleasedeletethisaccountquickly chapter 1 . 7/11/2004