Reviews for There is Always Hope: The Firstborn at Helm's Deep
Lint Ball of Doom chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
While I'm waiting for you to update 'Heal' again (YAY, I'm STILL SOO glad you updated that again!), I decided to see what else you're working on, and I find this. Yay for bishie torture! Hm... but I'm hoping you live up to your title in terms of whether Legolas lives (hey, there's always hope, NE?)! Hehe... Anyway, great work on this one (your stories are always so good!), and I hope to be able to read more soon! _
White Wolf1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
I was afraid that Legolas was going to do something like that. Bless his heart. Now, all the angst has transferred to him - right to elftortureland. I really like what Aragorn said to Legolas: "You cannot make them live with this- You cannot make me live with this!" How heartbreaking.

I wonder what Elrond will be able to do, since he is at leaast three weeks, if not more, by horseback away from Rohan. Of course, it isn't wise to underestimate that elven lord.

Looking for more soon.
Tiannstnocfm chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
Once again, I've been putting off reviewing this forever because I don't know what to say. And now, at midnight, I've decided to. Boy am I weird. Anyway, I'll go through everything again. (First- I LOVE THIS STORY) Good luck on your S.A.T., I won't take 'em for another few years. And I'm sorry that you're dissapointed in your reviews, but never let that make you think your not good enough for them, because you deserve 1,0 reviews! As for the story, I have read many brilliant stories that I love, but yours I am pretty sure has the best angst. It's so gripping and powerful, I'm oblivious to everything else while I'm reading your work. And I just keep rereading it, too. It is just too great for words. And Elrond's coming, YAY! But what the heck have you done to Legolas? Oh poor, selfless prince...But he hasn't died yet, has he? Oh please don't kill him, though I'm sure this will provide wonderful angst later. But is the twin suffering over then? *sigh* Oh well, any angst is enjoyable, as long as there's no character death! I soo have to go since it's so late and my parents are threatening to ban me from the internet so I have no more time for compliments although I LOVE this story. I'd love to call you're cell sometime, you can e-mail me so you don't have to put it publicly in your next chapter if you don't want. I adore this brilliant story and your are such a remarkable author, I am dying for another chapter. Thanks you so much and sorry if this is hard to read because I typed it so fast and really have to go. _
Lady Arquen chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Let me just say WOW! I am crying like a baby I was so shocked when you had Legolas sacrifice himself but you made it seem in character, but still is there any way to save him? Maybe Elrond? Will they get Elladan back soon? You have written a great story, such vivid descriptions and the perfect blend of fear, pride, courage, and angst for each character. I also loved how you made the relationship between Elladan/Elrohir/Aragorn/Legolas seem so deep and pure, the perfect example of undying love and brotherhood between them. I know I am supposed to leave a well-rounded critique but the only bad thing is that I have to wait to read the next chapter. Please keep up the awesome work and update soon.
Lisseyelen aka Lady V chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
*blink blink blink* Um. *waves nervously* Hi...? *coughs a few times* Right. Well.

Of *course* I reviewed your fic, you sketcher. It's really good! *has it on favorites list*

And yeah, character deaths do tend to get reviewers all riled up, lol. Believe me, I know. ;);)

So anyway, love the character death thing you've got going here, and the angst, and the pain, and the whole Legolas-sacrificing-himself-being-friends-with-Elladan-and-Elrohir deal.

And yeah. Update soon (not like me!) and all of that... I love this fic! You Good Writer

Sliced Diced and Minced to perfection chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
AHAHAHAHAHA, it's *me* again! BWAHAHAHA... oh, and more ITAI! Now for our loverly archer-boy! Poor Leggy, we loves him! But we loves him when he hurtses too! Yes.s.s.s... I agree, Pain is good, pain is nice... etc. Spin off of a song, "cheese is good..." but I liked "pain" better, lol. BUT pain does not death, hm? PLEASE?
L3g0lsluv3r chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Hehe! I'm glad you like my "name"! BUT YOU KILLED (or are GOING to kill) HIM! Now I have no one left to luv! _
Sprout180 chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
LOVE this story. The twins are my fave elves, especially Elladan.

I love all the brotherly interaction: Elladan/Elrohir/Aragon.

Not sure I like what Legolas just did, only because I like the story focused on the twins. I'm curious as to what you hinted at Elladan doing next. Can he reverse what Legolas did? As you can see I prefer Twin angst.

I'm hoping for a BIG Elrond/Twins moment sometime in this story.

How is ELladan ever going to get free?

Looking forward to your next chapter.
Zammy chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Please please please please please please please update son!
Vana E chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
I just had to severely GRIN at the review response you gave to Lady V...AIN'T SHE AWESOME!

I am SO much a big huge massive incoherant fan of hers...and am a SUPER huge big massive...uhm...ungrammatically correct fan of yours oh you big elvish torture painer you.

You can tell I lurved this keeling of loverly liddle elvishnessess yes? You going to kill him? Hehehe *does a manically frightening impression of Igor laughing*. Hello...I am Vana E the Sadist and pure pain lover. If it didn't make me throw up, I'd drink blood...seriously. So, to appease this terrible hunger for the undigestable, your writing (especially this luverly fic) is now my salvation. Being a lurker since this fic was started makes me feel SO guilty. Vana? Not reviewing? *horror gasp* not possible!

. you're going to kill Leggylass now? Or someone? Anyone? Bloody heck...look, if Lady V keeps up with her ressurection Legolas killing thing in that Prisoner fic of hers that has lasted for near two years, then you can at LEAST try to kill one of them perminantly and make it nice and non-canon. Ye know...continue the story for ages without them and see how the gried affects them. I really have yet to see trying to make an introduced character in 'Two Strangers' grieve for a heck long time over Boromir but it doesn't have the same effect as if I killed Gimli or Legolas lets say...seeing as Aragorn can't die unless we want to world to die too. Bugger.

More blood...death...pain. Mm yummy.

Feed me! Vana, the worst sadist around (I mean it...I read EVERYTHING! If you want to as what, just ask Lady V coz she knows EXACTLY what I am talking about. Check her reviews to see what I means yes.

Will cease being a lurker and will start reviewing more often in this fic...depending on how much pain you put them through. The longer the chap and the more imagination, the better. The more blood the even MORE better...but long chapters are still the most important.

Keep it up luv or I KEEL you! *coughs* Sorry...15 minute movies are kinda nudging their way into my everyday grammer...a least what I can use everyday seeing as I am the sole sadist in a 200mile radius.

Vana E the Sadist
Aubre chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Again, very nice. I think that killing Legolas was a wonderful idea- it was about time for something to happen, and he went out with a bang. Perfect choice. Looking foward to the next chapter...

Joee1 chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Ahh, horrible place to leave us! Don't know if I have reviewed this story before (I'm really bad for that) but I just thought I would drop out of lurkdom and let you know that I am reading your story. I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work )
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
NO! LEGOLAS! WA-A-A-AH! ::cries:: So sad! Yeah, I'm kinda glad I didn't get a sneak preview, or else I wouldn't have been as shocked! ;_; GAH! That is such a MEAN place to end that! LOL. Anyway, I'm *finally* on summer vacation, so yeah... no more homework until September! Yay! ::happy dance:: But then there's work... Oh well! Well, I guess I'll e-mail you later (I've had SUCH a busy week)! Ack, that was SO SAD! ;_;

Angel chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Ooh man you can't kill off Leggy! (Weeps slings laptop acroos the bed) please don't keep us waitng too long on the next chapter i have to know what happens next!
White Wolf1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
Oh my goodness. I really feel for Elrohir the torture that he's going though, and he is among friends! Poor Elladan is out of reach for now, but I'm certainly hoping he can be rescued before it is too late. Losing both twins would really be tragic.

I'm very curious as to what Legolas is planning to do. Will he end up in elftortureland, too? I'll get to the next chapter as soon as I can.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »