Reviews for There is Always Hope: The Firstborn at Helm's Deep
Zammy chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Please please please please please please please update son!
Vana E chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
I just had to severely GRIN at the review response you gave to Lady V...AIN'T SHE AWESOME!

I am SO much a big huge massive incoherant fan of hers...and am a SUPER huge big massive...uhm...ungrammatically correct fan of yours oh you big elvish torture painer you.

You can tell I lurved this keeling of loverly liddle elvishnessess yes? You going to kill him? Hehehe *does a manically frightening impression of Igor laughing*. Hello...I am Vana E the Sadist and pure pain lover. If it didn't make me throw up, I'd drink blood...seriously. So, to appease this terrible hunger for the undigestable, your writing (especially this luverly fic) is now my salvation. Being a lurker since this fic was started makes me feel SO guilty. Vana? Not reviewing? *horror gasp* not possible!

Ok...so you're going to kill Leggylass now? Or someone? Anyone? Bloody heck...look, if Lady V keeps up with her ressurection Legolas killing thing in that Prisoner fic of hers that has lasted for near two years, then you can at LEAST try to kill one of them perminantly and make it nice and non-canon. Ye know...continue the story for ages without them and see how the gried affects them. I really have yet to see that...am trying to make an introduced character in 'Two Strangers' grieve for a heck long time over Boromir but it doesn't have the same effect as if I killed Gimli or Legolas lets say...seeing as Aragorn can't die unless we want to world to die too. Bugger.

KEEP IT UP!

More blood...death...pain. Mm yummy.

Feed me! Vana, the worst sadist around (I mean it...I read EVERYTHING! If you want to as what, just ask Lady V coz she knows EXACTLY what I am talking about. Check her reviews to see what I means yes.

Will cease being a lurker and will start reviewing more often in this fic...depending on how much pain you put them through. The longer the chap and the more imagination, the better. The more blood the even MORE better...but long chapters are still the most important.

Keep it up luv or I KEEL you! *coughs* Sorry...15 minute movies are kinda nudging their way into my everyday grammer...a least what I can use everyday seeing as I am the sole sadist in a 200mile radius.

Tata.

Vana E the Sadist
Aubre chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Again, very nice. I think that killing Legolas was a wonderful idea- it was about time for something to happen, and he went out with a bang. Perfect choice. Looking foward to the next chapter...

-Aubreta
Joee1 chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Ahh, horrible place to leave us! Don't know if I have reviewed this story before (I'm really bad for that) but I just thought I would drop out of lurkdom and let you know that I am reading your story. I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work )
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
NO! LEGOLAS! WA-A-A-AH! ::cries:: So sad! Yeah, I'm kinda glad I didn't get a sneak preview, or else I wouldn't have been as shocked! ;_; GAH! That is such a MEAN place to end that! LOL. Anyway, I'm *finally* on summer vacation, so yeah... no more homework until September! Yay! ::happy dance:: But then there's work... Oh well! Well, I guess I'll e-mail you later (I've had SUCH a busy week)! Ack, that was SO SAD! ;_;

Jaa!

BakaBokken
Angel chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Ooh man you can't kill off Leggy! (Weeps slings laptop acroos the bed) please don't keep us waitng too long on the next chapter i have to know what happens next!
White Wolf1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
Oh my goodness. I really feel for Elrohir the torture that he's going though, and he is among friends! Poor Elladan is out of reach for now, but I'm certainly hoping he can be rescued before it is too late. Losing both twins would really be tragic.

I'm very curious as to what Legolas is planning to do. Will he end up in elftortureland, too? I'll get to the next chapter as soon as I can.
Veritas and Aequitas chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
Oh... Me loves it. So nasty...
Sliced Diced and Minced to perfection chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
ITAI! OWOWOWOW! Oh, that made me hurt too! What's going to happen next? Don't die, twins! Onegai! I can't wait to see what you have in store for them! (Pain is good, pain is nice, by the pound or by the slice...)

'Ta for now!
Zammy chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Oh no! Please Please Please Please PLEASE UPDATE really really REALLY SOON! I'm begging!
Aubre chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
I'm quite liking this- and I enjoyed Elladen and Elrohir arguing! Very nice job.
Tiannstnocfm chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
I have been waiting a while to review this just because I simply don't know how to say how much I adore this story. I guess I'll just start at the beginning and have a long rambling review. Troy. Orlando. _ I did honestly saw "aww" outloud in the theater. It was just so cute. And yes, it has to be the most different-from-the-book-it-was-based-on movie I have ever seen. And I am totally with you- Death to QuickEdit! I can't do ******* anymore and I hate it! Also, Michigan is sort of far away for a phone call, but would you be interested in IMing me or something? Do you have IM? You are just such an incredible author I'd love to talk to you sometime. As for the story, I just LOVE it. It is one of my top all-time favorites ever. The way you write is just amazing. You use such detail and brilliant angst descriptions, it is just breathtaking. You should definetly get a career as an author someday for you are much better than most published works I've read. I could reread your chapters again and again...and I do. *sniff* Poor twins, I can only imagine how much that has to hurt. And to think I felt sorry for myself when I broke my ankle. I didn't cry but I hated those crutches like nothing else. I mean, a shattered arm? *shudders* 'Ouch', that's all I can say. I sure hope someone does something to help them *soon*, hopefully Aragorn will go into the caves and save Elladan. And I'm awfully curious about Legolas' plan, too. I love the way Aragorn and Legolas care for Elrohir and their desperation at the younger twin's pain. I only wish I could write as well as you. Every new chapter astounds me. I could really spend all day reading this. And Elrohir crying for his father just sent chills down my spine. Not only do you write better than Cassia but I enjoy your story like a hundred times more. I don't know why, exactly, but I just love this story *so* much. Now I will faithfully wait for the next chapter that you so calmly descibed without giving me the slightest bit of worry or...Heck, who am I kidding? You're driving me insane with the waiting! A 'possibly fatal decision'? I'm going to go mad here! Please Please Please update as soon as you can! YOU'RE THE BEST! _
L3g0lsLuv3r chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
OMG, this is SO good! Poor twins! Agh! What're they going to DO? Owie! Don't leave us hanging like that! More soon, please!
whiteswan chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
You and your damn cliffhangers!

Another excellent chapter. Painful as it is for the two, I like how you show the bond between Elladan and Elrohir. It goes beyond the usual theory of twins being able to practically read each other's minds and takes it to a whole new level. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Please update soon!
Lisseyelen aka Lady V chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow, um, I'm very impressed. This is *really* good. It definitely goes on the favorite stories list. *feels put to shame*

And you have, like, proper grammer and you're all mature about it and everything and manage to put translations in without having to add them in later...

*feels two inches tall*

I'll read the rest later, I promise, but I've got finals reviews and homework from my stupid evil Devil-incarnate French teacher who has decided to teach us a whole new verb tense the fricking last day we've got before we take the final...

But now I'm rambling. Very good story. I love it! *feels all sad and stuff after reading it* Absolutely wonderful!

And I love the plot. Angsty. Yummy.

Ta!