Reviews for There is Always Hope: The Firstborn at Helm's Deep
Ireland Ranger chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
XD YAY
FallingInABlazeOfLight chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
ARGH! You stopped at the most dramatic part!
Lune chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
you better keep to your vow you... you maddening suspense master !
Dammit, I've been reading those 13 chapters non-stop this afternoon and I am now shivering and trembling just as if Helm's Deep had been just happening in my living room - and had been suddenly paused without a warning !

There should be a law or something to keep writers from stopping a chapter at such a critical moment -.-'

Anyway, I love it. Please please please, don't wait too long to update !
(btw sorry if I did any mistake in writing... I'm not native speaker)
FictionFan2014 chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
FINALLY!
Ireland Ranger chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
YAY LEGOLAS LIVES! ZOMBIE!
Ireland Ranger chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
WHAT?YOU KILLED HIM! WHY?!
Russingon5eva chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
*sigh* Why is it that all the great WIP stories haven't been updated in YEARS?
Legolas Lovewr chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Please right more to this story
gondorrriaaaaannnn chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I hope that 10 and 11 year old boys are the youngest that are made to fight in helms deep. I would hate to see 5 and 6 year olds being forced fight. I hope that Theoden has enough sense to realise that a little male child needs more protection than a full grown woman and not the other way around.
Sanzoline chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
Ah! please don't just stop there!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
Wow. Great great story so far! :)

Update!
Muffins chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
O.O Agh... Don't leave it there! I just read this whole thing in about an hour and a half, and it was amazing! The first two chapters or so seemed vaguely familiar, and I'm thinking I read it a long time back but didn't review, maybe. Truely, though, you had me with tears welling in my eyes, and I could scarcely breath, so much tension and emotion was there. I cannot think of anything you could do better in this story, except for update... ~.- Hee. That was, like, a major cliffhanger, the end of that last chapter- my heart nearly jumped up my throat! Reading this all at once really made it have an impact, and I found the friendship and love, and constant reminders of life and death totally, incredibly heartwrending. Please, don't abandon the story- both it and you have incredible potential!

With kindness,

Muffins
SoConfusified chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
Wow, almost 2 years since update. AND YOU BROUGHT HIM BACK WITH THE MOST EVIL CLIFFIE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! Please, I'm begging you, Emiri-chan the GREAT, UPDATE SOON BEFORE I GO BONKERS!

*ahem*

Thank you for your time.
isilme222 chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
please update if you are able, as i have missed reading this fic.

Lyn
Dana-Lith chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
WOOHOO!...I mean...no, but he...and then he...Ok you have officially melted my brain. WHAT'S HAPPNING? my logic tells me this isn't the end of the story (No-one could be THAT cruel! ...could they?) but you haven't updated for a long time so...help?
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »