Reviews for There is Always Hope: The Firstborn at Helm's Deep
Muffins chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
O.O Agh... Don't leave it there! I just read this whole thing in about an hour and a half, and it was amazing! The first two chapters or so seemed vaguely familiar, and I'm thinking I read it a long time back but didn't review, maybe. Truely, though, you had me with tears welling in my eyes, and I could scarcely breath, so much tension and emotion was there. I cannot think of anything you could do better in this story, except for update... .- Hee. That was, like, a major cliffhanger, the end of that last chapter- my heart nearly jumped up my throat! Reading this all at once really made it have an impact, and I found the friendship and love, and constant reminders of life and death totally, incredibly heartwrending. Please, don't abandon the story- both it and you have incredible potential!

With kindness,

Muffins
SoConfusified chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
Wow, almost 2 years since update. AND YOU BROUGHT HIM BACK WITH THE MOST EVIL CLIFFIE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! Please, I'm begging you, Emiri-chan the GREAT, UPDATE SOON BEFORE I GO BONKERS!

*ahem*

Thank you for your time.
isilme222 chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
please update if you are able, as i have missed reading this fic.

Lyn
Dana-Lith chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
WOOHOO!...I mean...no, but he...and then he...Ok you have officially melted my brain. WHAT'S HAPPNING? my logic tells me this isn't the end of the story (No-one could be THAT cruel! ...could they?) but you haven't updated for a long time so...help?
AoD chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
Wait? What? YAY! Or not? I'm CONFUZZLED!
AoD chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Alrightly. My Brain has Officially stopped processing this. Maybe if I just keep reading...? MUST READ! MUST..!
AoD chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
Why do you always write stories that make me cry?..Immortal Stranger was good.. It made me cry to...but then again, I HAVE A MORBID MIND.

Good. I'd like to get some revenge myself!
AoD chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
*sniff* NO! I am a Leggy-Fangirl...WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS READING LEGGY DEATH FICS!

*sob* I am a wuss, I am a wuss, I AM A WUSS

_

Ok all better, good chapie. Even though you KILLED HIM

AoD
AoD chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Good, Good.. Very good...

The first thing that came into my mind is:

No NO DAMMIT!

What the hell is going on!

Sorry, I have a tendancy to put myself IN fanfics when I'm reading...this time it was easy- which means your a wonderful writer.

;)
bemyhero chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
ah! update! please! cliffhangers...curse them!
RumorUnderOath chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG! you have to update this! im totaly hooked! do you know how many times this story has made me cry now! ugh! you need to hurry! or ill go nuts! lol!
RumorUnderOath chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
lol! i had to review this one even tho there r more chapters, that was so funny with the twins! argueing! and aragorns reaction to it. letting them fight, and yeah i think it would be a little weird to have an injured man screaming and then having a conversation with himself...
Rabid Angel chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
Fabulous story. This displays the flooring emotion of life and death very powerfully- so powerfully I had tears rolling down my face. Please continue and update soon!
HopelessRomantic750 chapter 12 . 11/13/2006
Oh my gosh! Update, Update, UPDATE! That was aweful. How dare you kill Legolas and Elladan AND Elrohir. And what did you do to the poor twin. Did you like, turn him into a killer zombie or something? UPDATE! I command you.

Gotta run,

Arlira (soon to be HopelessRomantic)
Radgastthebrown chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
You have an excellent story, and I can wait to read more! Radgast
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »