Reviews for There is Always Hope: The Firstborn at Helm's Deep
AoD chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
*sniff* NO! I am a Leggy-Fangirl...WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS READING LEGGY DEATH FICS!

*sob* I am a wuss, I am a wuss, I AM A WUSS

_

Ok all better, good chapie. Even though you KILLED HIM

AoD
AoD chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Good, Good.. Very good...

The first thing that came into my mind is:

No NO DAMMIT!

What the hell is going on!

Sorry, I have a tendancy to put myself IN fanfics when I'm reading...this time it was easy- which means your a wonderful writer.

;)
bemyhero chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
ah! update! please! cliffhangers...curse them!
RumorUnderOath chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG! you have to update this! im totaly hooked! do you know how many times this story has made me cry now! ugh! you need to hurry! or ill go nuts! lol!
RumorUnderOath chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
lol! i had to review this one even tho there r more chapters, that was so funny with the twins! argueing! and aragorns reaction to it. letting them fight, and yeah i think it would be a little weird to have an injured man screaming and then having a conversation with himself...
Rabid Angel chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
Fabulous story. This displays the flooring emotion of life and death very powerfully- so powerfully I had tears rolling down my face. Please continue and update soon!
HopelessRomantic750 chapter 12 . 11/13/2006
Oh my gosh! Update, Update, UPDATE! That was aweful. How dare you kill Legolas and Elladan AND Elrohir. And what did you do to the poor twin. Did you like, turn him into a killer zombie or something? UPDATE! I command you.

Gotta run,

Arlira (soon to be HopelessRomantic)
Radgastthebrown chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
You have an excellent story, and I can wait to read more! Radgast
HauntedPast chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
This fic is unbelievable!

I've never come across one like this and I absolutely love it!

When will you update?

I can't wait for more - it's so suspenseful!
Alolynn chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
whoa, you actually brought Legolas back! That was an interesting turn of events, I wonder what you will do now... Anyway, This fanfic is simply fantastic! please update soon...
Alolynn chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
oh my gosh... I think this is the first fanfic where i have actually been driven to tears... Curses, it's hard to type when your eyesight is all blurred. Well done Emiri-chan, very well written. Please update soon.
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 12 . 4/1/2006
AH! YAY! YOU UPDATED! *celebrates and dances around bonfire* THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU RULE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY GOOD THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WERE! And I'm sorry it took me almost a month to notice that you had updated... -; Well, I thank you again for the wonderful updates! Please update again whenever life and inspiration allow you to, and good luck! Namarie!

-Fanatic
Mother of Ducklings chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
I couldn't believe that I hadn't reviewed this yet so...YOUR STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME!
Utility Calculus chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Oh my god, I forgot how much i love you! It's been so long! This is fabulous! I like that Haldier is still alive and Legolas is alive...again; whatever, can't wait for more.
Jenny chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
OMG! This is the best story I have read in a long time! Update, update, update, update please!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »