Reviews for There is Always Hope: The Firstborn at Helm's Deep
HauntedPast chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
This fic is unbelievable!

I've never come across one like this and I absolutely love it!

When will you update?

I can't wait for more - it's so suspenseful!
Alolynn chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
whoa, you actually brought Legolas back! That was an interesting turn of events, I wonder what you will do now... Anyway, This fanfic is simply fantastic! please update soon...
Alolynn chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
oh my gosh... I think this is the first fanfic where i have actually been driven to tears... Curses, it's hard to type when your eyesight is all blurred. Well done Emiri-chan, very well written. Please update soon.
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 12 . 4/1/2006
AH! YAY! YOU UPDATED! *celebrates and dances around bonfire* THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU RULE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY GOOD THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WERE! And I'm sorry it took me almost a month to notice that you had updated... -; Well, I thank you again for the wonderful updates! Please update again whenever life and inspiration allow you to, and good luck! Namarie!

-Fanatic
The Ducky Pirate chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
I couldn't believe that I hadn't reviewed this yet so...YOUR STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME!
Utility Calculus chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Oh my god, I forgot how much i love you! It's been so long! This is fabulous! I like that Haldier is still alive and Legolas is alive...again; whatever, can't wait for more.
Jenny chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
OMG! This is the best story I have read in a long time! Update, update, update, update please!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
Awsome story I can't wait for more.

If I may BAKABOKKEN's review was amazing, I mean wow now I want a review like that! Im jelouse1

Keep it up

LJ
whiteswan chapter 12 . 3/8/2006
Well, your time away certainly hasn't broken you of you nasty habit of leaving us with a major cliffhanger...that said, welcome back. I was thrilled to see that this had been updated and you gave us yet another twisty turny, excellent chapter. Elrohir making mincemeat out of the orcs is a frightening image in my mind..and I"m on his side! Poor Haldir seems to be about to have a heart attack, not to mention what will happen when everyone else sees that Legolas is alive again. Have to admitt hat I'm glad you didn't kill Haldir off too, as they did in the movie. I have a feeling that the legends of the elves are going to grow even more fantastic. Can't wait to see what's going to happen with Elrond and Elladan. Keep up the great writing and take care.

-whiteswan
HazleSilver chapter 12 . 3/8/2006
I would go with the physcatrist. Especially one who likes to make you update :). Dead. Yes. He was dead. But now he lives. And I did not say and I quote "Wait, he didn't really die! Yay!" so i win. Cause I'm special. Anyways, glad to have you back for real!
MarieThea chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
Brilliant timing. I almost took you off my story alert. I'm happy now.
Deana chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
YOU POSTED! (faints) Oh my gosh! I was afraid that you'd given up on this story!

HA! I knew you were gonna bring Legolas back! WOO HOO! LOL! Great chapter! Post chapter 13 soon, PLEASE! ;)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
This story is awesome, but I don't understand why you constantly repost your last chapter again weeks or months after its original posting. If it's your way of getting as many reviews as possible, that's a pretty sneaky-smart trick, hehehe. Post 12 soon, will you? I've been waiting ages for it!
Lady Luce chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
Ah NO Update this, you have to update this! Seriously! I've been reading it for like five days or something (around various other things) YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW PLZ!
Malou chapter 11 . 1/25/2006