Reviews for Kakashi's Singleness
Foresthunter chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
My mind has been blown by the absolute insight and depth your story has shown me, it feels like i've seen a whole new side to kakashi. Wow. Well done, this is amazing
ShadowHeart251 chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
Nicely done and I have to say it flows a lot better than you think. If a couple pairing for Kakashi is needed, maybe Ayame could do it. She's already seen his face, so that wouldn't be a problem and she's sweet and nice although she knows that Naruto has been through a lot. She might not be a kuniochi but she has loyaltly and a sense of purpose. Kakashi and Ayame is what I think would work out, but it's your story. Thanks for listening to my crazy and random ideas.
valleylightning chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
you got a nice gift of words and point of view!

have my own point of views though but yours are just factual for a fiction. I'd hope you'd try to check more on kakashi's other aspects in life. I'd LOVE TO HEAR ERR, I MEAN.. READ FROM YOU AGAIN!
AnbuShinobi379 chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
Aw this hasn't been updated in a while :(

I recently found it again (it was saved under my bookmarks) and read through it. It's a very interesting look at Kakashi's mind and psyche. Enjoyable read! Keep up the great work! Hope you haven't forgotten about this story!
Aleera chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
aw poor kakashi

i will be histaisetsu na hito! (that phrase is so cute _)

thats a good idea for why hes single

i like it _

X
AlwayzBored chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Poor Kakashi...
AlwayzBored chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Wow. Great analyzations.
Natsudori chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
I think your chapters are very well written and you do a good job of capturing Kakashi most of the time. Keep up the good work! -
zhen ji chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
it was good and has given me a good idea of his personality in my story...thankies:)
Youselessnawledge chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
OH my Goodness i realy liked it please update soon :)
kitty chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
plz. add more to this story! its so good. _
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
i weally weally woved it!

and there are more than more kakashi lobers!
ixr chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
*squeals* kakashi! so awesome!
LadyToFu chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
Interesting insight. I like that you didn't make Kakashi secretly in love with Iruka or secretly in love with Sakura, but just dealt with him as... well, as Kakashi. hehe. I liked the children's song thing too.. very creepy but fits somehow...
BlazeDrgn chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
I'm so glad you updated! _

i really like how you manage to give such a great view of what might be going on in kakashi's head. please keep it up :)