Reviews for Harry Potter and the Runespoor Shield
Royslady51 chapter 25 . 7/20
Straight from the Jungle Book, the outsong, actually. Kaa's. I can only remember a little of it now, but there was a time I could recite it entire.

Anger is the Egg of Fear,
Only Lidless Eyes are Clear.
After Hunting, wouldst thou sleep?
Look thy den is hid and deep,
Lest a wrong by thee forgot,
Draw thy killer to the spot...

*smiles at you slightly*

Oh, yes...the outsong, from when Mowgli, as an adult is driven back to man, as were...when Mowgli, drove Mowgli. Unabridged and not the version Disney used. There's there a third book, called All the Mowgli Stories that has the last story, titled, In the Rukh. If you haven't found it yet, please do. I never outgrew Kipling, it's nice to see someone else who hasn't.
Royslady51 chapter 6 . 7/16
Ah, a fellow numbers sufferer. I can add the same basic problem, something like, 4694 4699 and get a different answer every time...and I'm 57. I use calculators to avoid embarrassment.
SunPho3n1x chapter 62 . 5/29
Great story! I love Ginny’s abilities :-)
I know others say the story is incomplete but this is perfect, if you had made it so that Harry defeats Voldemort now then he would have to still put up with adoring fans next year. Also a perfect ending doesn't need no evil, it just needs love and family. Oh how different it is now that Harry can hold a grudge! I love this story and will definitely read again. It even has the ending, right down to the Dursleys! Amazing~ You should think of righting a sequel maybe!
I like how you put J.K Potter in the last chapter!
Like Harry thought you're,"Giving credit where credits due."
Good Job!
Maybe a pheonix animagus?
nayin1704 chapter 4 . 3/19
really really hate Dumbledork
Blah. After 25 chapters the story got intersting
You got some talent. Maybe.
The last chapters are disapointing and its sad you didnt end. I am sorry about u losing your notes.
Thaank you for sharing
I simplt despise Ginny, always ddid. But yours its a special kind of kunt bitch. Hope she dies and go to hell.
This angst teen garry sucks
If i were dumbles i would sent harry to privet drive until he resumes lessons or lock him in a cupboard. Little shit deserves
Camon dude animagus phoenix? Thats ridiculous! After 3 lessons! Less then a month!
I wish little shit harry strangle and kill ron. It would serve the little shit good for refusing dumbes lessons but u wont do it because this suck
So much filler
Who cares about ginny cat?
I guess u dont know what to put inside the trunck so u kept buyin time to invent something
This harry is a little stupid shit
This shit makes me want to vomit on u
What a shitty lily letter. Why wouldnt she give the pass code. If she sent to petunia then she knew dumbes would send him there and approved. He should be mad st lily. Not dumbes. This is so stupidy i dont know why i keep reading. I guess i am brain dmged
3,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »