Reviews for Harry Potter and the Runespoor Shield
dumbledoreaskedcalmy chapter 20 . 8/24
No offence dude but this whole Harry being angry with dumbledore thing is getting ridiculous now. He’s willing to risk his friends lives by getting possessed by Voldemort over some stupid grudge with dumbledore?
njkm chapter 4 . 8/12
Nu kkn xx xrcjj
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 7/28
Harry should tell Molly and Arthur to mind their own business. Like he said, what's going on between him and Dumbledore is BETWEEN HIM AND DUMBLEDORE, and NOBODY ELSE, so they can take their noses out of HIS arguement with the old man and shove it, because if he wants to be ANGRY and wants to SCREAM and YELL at the old man who has done nothing except make his life a living hell since day one of DUMPING him like unwanted trash at the home of ABUSIVE muggle 'relatives' then he will bloody well be angry and scream and yell at the barmy old codger whenever he wants and won't stop just because THEY sat him down and had a 'talk' with him about it, because he's not going to stop being angry and stop wanting to scream and yell at the source of his righteous anger just because THEY don't approve of it.
defenderofnight chapter 55 . 6/30
I found this chapter most difficult to read, there are incomplete sentence and what to me appear to be run on sentences but I can mostly follow. I do like the story and I like how you have written the story. Does need to be bata read and corrected for spelling and grammar. It might be just me but I did learn in grade school that you should not start a sentence with the word “and”. There are better ways.
mysuvone chapter 14 . 6/15
this is well written thank you
Amnesyas chapter 62 . 4/13
Merci pour cette histoire, mais j'ai pas aimée qu'ils reviennent chez sa tante.

Bonne continuation
Qarz chapter 38 . 3/14
The situation with Pettigrew is incredibly dumb.
First they catch him but despite all the things he has done they refuse to kill him because they are all on moral high horses. Nevermind that he is indirectly responsible for hundreds of deaths.
Then Tonks kills him and not only do they keep his supposedly dead body in the house but he dosed himself with the draught at the same time she killed him.
You mean to tell me that she shot a lethal spell at him, didn't kill him. The people who restrained her did not check on Pettigrew. The injury from the spell was so small that he could dose himself afterwards and spend weeks just lying somewhere and to top it all off, nobody checked him over after they captured him for spare wands, weapons or potions.
So you ignored all of these problems just to insert more drama into the story? No thanks.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/4/2019
Just a quick word to tell you how much I am enjoying your story. I still can't understand how you are going to bring all this together , with it being so near the end, but I am hoping it's continued in a sequel. Thanks for the good read . Peggy
CMVreud chapter 21 . 11/20/2019
"But what was a strain of scrofungulus from Burkina Faso doing on Harry's mom's letters?" She asked frowning. "That is odd."

"Nobody seemed to know how the letters could have became contaminated with it." Neville said shrugging. "It's just one of those things you'll probably never find out."

Well this one is as easy peasy as magic, no?
While everyone else played Exploding Snap, Harrys mom played chess and won by catching the snitch.
CMVreud chapter 19 . 11/16/2019
The Human-presence-revealing Spell (Homenum Revelio) is a charm which reveals the presence of other humans in the surrounding environment. The spell indicates a body by a marker which can be felt by the target as something "swooping" low over him or her.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 11/15/2019
Now that I think back; if this had been an other, manipulative!Dumbledore, fanfiction, these "three weeks illness" would've been a great time to play Oblivate and Legillimens.
sfjoellen chapter 62 . 9/24/2019
like so many fics, it's unfinished. it's a really good story in spite of that. thanks for sharing it.

hope all is well for you.
mumphie chapter 62 . 7/31/2019
I wish you had written a summary to tell us where you saw the story going. I truly loved your story. You wove it well, and it was quite intriguing. It is too bad that you decided to forego the sequel. Life does get in the way. You never know...perhaps you will feel a nudge to work on that sequel again someday. If so, maybe put a tag on this one so we will know!
mumphie chapter 53 . 7/31/2019
So, will you explain why many Potter tombstones mentioned time? And, the one Potter who seems to be still traveling in time? Will Harry be able to keep the time leaper since it seems to be a family heirloom?
mumphie chapter 48 . 7/31/2019
I think they could have given him batter room for his cell.

Interrupt - interpret