Reviews for Harry Potter and the Runespoor Shield
Lialee Ederian chapter 35 . 7/17
J. K. Potter. I like your style of thinking.
Meerhawk chapter 62 . 7/16
This is a great story. I really loved your writing and how you wrote the characters and their interactions. I do wish you had ever continued it, though.
pinkprincess jin chapter 48 . 6/6
omg mummy i'm dying

and i love the trial scene btw
Chapter 6 - You got runes as ruins.
readgold2000yahoo.com chapter 62 . 4/26
I enjoyed this story, but find the lack of completion disheartening. I wish I had known this was just book six before I started reading so I wouldn't have gotten all the way through this story only to find I will never know how it turns out.
Tenblood chapter 62 . 3/19
I loved this story, it had a little bit of everything. I'm sad to see that there isn't going to be a sequel, I would've liked to see how your year seven turned out!
Suse B chapter 25 . 2/27
JMS (J Michael Straczynski) was writing a Babylon 5 episode and he said the characters were telling him that future plans he had for them had to happen in the episode he was currently writing; they argued it. And.. It worked better. Hope it happened that way for you.
cztelnik chapter 62 . 2/6
Even tho this is old I very much enjoyed reading it. The unique bits like the time leaper, Frederick Potter, the branching Potter bracelet and the rainbow phoenix added to a good retelling of what happened to Harry. Ginny being an empath is another major difference that I liked. Too bad about the flood and your notes "-
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/23
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
excellent story
trekkifulron chapter 62 . 1/3
This is an excellent story. But seriously it begs for a sequel. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
It stretches my credulity that Harry would share his precious letter with all and sundry on the train, however it fits with the constant demands of harry's friends (in most fan fictions) to know the contents of all his correspondence and all his business. So rude! It makes my blood boil every time hermione demands to know who is writing to Harry or what someone had said to him in private. Sorry about the rant as most of it doesn't apply to your story. I've been so pleased to see that your Harry has been refusing to discuss all his business. Good for him!
tanithlipsky chapter 62 . 12/12/2016
nice
Shadowdog11 chapter 59 . 10/23/2016
Yeah we can't tell Harry about the carnival, he might spread the word!... also the whole spiel with Sumbledire punishing Harry. Really?
Shadowdog11 chapter 55 . 10/22/2016
I may have to take a break from this story. This touchy feely crap about forgiving people is just ridiculous. Great story, but your Harry does a Jekyl/Hyde from beginning to here, and not in a "growth" kind of way.
3,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »