Reviews for Harry Potter and the Runespoor Shield
BillBrink chapter 62 . 9/24
Chapter 61 was the better ending. This one feels as if you just petered out. Thanks for sharing it.
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 62 . 9/8
Excellent!
andyjhorton chapter 62 . 8/22
this story was very well done, it is sad when notes are lost but sadder when one loses things with more sentimental value, I know this story is very old now but thought i would drop a note about it. Ive enjoyed this story alot and read it nonstop through the chapters. It is a good read and will probably come back and re-read it again another time. I am going to favorite it and you as an author hoping that one day you will find time and heart to continue. Thank you for a great story.
Stormwing89 chapter 34 . 8/6
Not only did I guess about the phoenix bit, I also guessed about the secret keeper- and several chapters before it happened. On the other hand, even though you aren't really sneaky, you still write a wonderful story. Great job.
I understand building up tension, or trying to make the characters' realization realistic but in this instance they actually come across as dense. Reading along as the characters can't seem to put two and two together is annoying.
mckertis chapter 12 . 5/26
It is very annoying how USians seem to have no idea whatsoever about the difference between "lose" and "loose". Dont they have schools in USia ? Well, considering the ridiculously stupid people who end up their presidents - perhaps not.
mckertis chapter 10 . 5/26
Haha, apparently Harry became a girl while no one was looking, what with the "i know what you must do to appease me, but will never tell you, figure it out on your own". Typical female bullshit.
MusicalMythology chapter 62 . 4/24
Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Cougar Lova chapter 7 . 4/23
That's so funny. However, Cleo's definitely making me curious.
Cougar Lova chapter 6 . 4/23
That kitten showing up is pretty strange. I wonder what's up with that.
Cougar Lova chapter 5 . 4/23
I have yet to see what's gonna make this an Independent Harry story
Cougar Lova chapter 4 . 4/23
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen between Harry and Albus in this one.
Cougar Lova chapter 2 . 4/23
Interesting. That's all I can say.
Cougar Lova chapter 1 . 4/23
Interesting. Let's get to chapter 2.
AaronD1 chapter 62 . 1/20
This truly was an amazing story. It's a shame that there isn't a sequel, but I know how life can be. Plus, it's been several years since this story was last updated - so you've probably lost the passion for the fiction.
3,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »