Reviews for A Caged Swann
I wish you had given us a bit more closure, seeing as we stuck with you for 20 chapters, but all in all it was a good story. There were a few places where you needed to slow down and re-read what you had typed as it didn't make much sense, or was poor English, and there were a number of grammar errors, but for the most part it was high quality writing.
One big error in this chapter. "... areas around Jamaica that she never would of known." NO, NO, NO. It is "would have". If you hear someone say something that sounds like 'would of', they are actually using the contraction would've. Otherwise a great story.
"Only if they're firing cannons, luv." Great answer, but a very Jack answer. I'm surprised that didn't tip her off. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Little Owl chapter 15 . 4/1
In this chapter you said Elizabeth's mother's name was Charlotte. In a previous chapter you said her name was Cristiana (or something like that, I don't exactly remember) I just thought you might want to fix that.
LyricAftershock chapter 16 . 4/2
Have you ever head Alessia Cara's 'I'm Yours'?
You're story reminds me of it A LOT! I'm really glad you wrote this. It's nice and easy to read.

The only reason I even have an account I to favorite and follow other people.

#RandomComment
apaulije chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
I liked the part where Elizabeth was putting on a corset and she felt caged just thinking of being a trophy wife, being trapped in marriage.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/11/2016
Wish we had a bit more closure with the ending, considering how much build up there was. Still a pretty good story, though.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
Why would Jack have to pour over charts and maps? Wouldn't his compass point to her?
ako94 chapter 20 . 6/17/2016
Great but then what happened. Not much payout for twenty chapters darn
RedStalkingDeath chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Hmm, getting interesting!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
dat last bit though XDXDXDXDXDXD
Xoxo chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
This makes me consider at world's end- jack voted his wife as pirate king /shot

Well, i can see he wouldve killed sao feng prolly for the kiss

Awesome wooooork! Yes, the no resolution/ third choice option of compromise is lovely.
frostysnark chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
That last line! Laughed out loud in a train and people are staring at me now. :)
Great writing. You captured the spirits of the characters perfectly.
kaari8 chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
loved this story! definetely one of the best ive read!
weecookie chapter 20 . 12/9/2013