Reviews for A Caged Swann
weecookie chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I loved this xD
biblioholic chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
Brilliant story. I really enjoyed Jack Sparrow and all this schemes. Although I wished the ending could've been more concrete, it was nice.
Steff chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
You realize that Louisiana was not purchased from France until 1803, and was not one of the American Colonies during the time which PotC is set (1730's)...?
Zenappa chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
Omg this was such a good story! Long live Spareabeth!
annependragon chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
excellent tale.
tori chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
wow lolz who would have guessed that he knew
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
aaaaaaaaaaawwww cute ending ;)
shoestring potato chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
Elizabeth's father is a gem :)
Skywhisper chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
lolz, i luv ur story, when i read the part when liz's dad called him captain sparrow i literally started laughing!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
Aww!

That was a really cute fic; I read it from start and finish, and just thought it was so sweet. Sure, there were a few off things like typos and things that weren't created then (like a bathroom - I believe it was called a washroom or something of the sorts) but otherwise it was adorable. :3 Kudos for making my day.

Liz
Redmage2 chapter 20 . 7/20/2008
Aw. Much love for this story. :D
Redmage2 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Oh, man! This chapter was great. Normally I wait until the end to review a story, but I so enjoyed Governor Swann there at the end that I had to throw in my review to let you know. The man doesn't get enough credit. Just awesome.
Sophies-Welt chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
Oh my god, I absolutly loved this story, it was funny, romantic and exciting!
Kitten4 chapter 20 . 3/7/2008
Loved it! What a wonderful story.
hondagirl chapter 20 . 12/14/2007
I LOVED this story. I have not read any other PoC stories b/c she many of them did not interest me. I really really liked this story. The only thing is I knew this was made before the 3rd one so I had to keep reminding myself of that. I liked Will and Elizabeth but then I like Jack and Elizabeth also. If I feel like tis I hate to think what she feels. Well I'll check you out later and see what other stories you've written. Maybe another J/E? Thanks for the great writing!