Reviews for No One Mourns the Wicked, but What About the Good?
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
So So SO SO SO amazing!
WindPhoenix chapter 10 . 7/12/2005
I love this story. It's really touching. I just don't like the ending- "It looks like Shiz University." Just my opinon, though. Good luck with future writting endevors, or something like that :)
Ivy chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
Wow.

Once again, beautifully written and extremely moving.

I can't say much else...It's that feeling...liek Glinda, almost.

Empty...too many emotions, I guess.

VERY well written.
Aerohead chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Wonderful story, and I love the ending, even though it's rather sad. I see how you can interpret it two different ways, but...wow, they way I did, it really...well, just wow...great job!
sweet saturn chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
AH! That totally threw me off! I did get what you meant by if you interpret the end a certain way, there can be no sequel. I really like how Elphaba has second thoughts about the results of the spell. She's still very unsure of herself. Perhaps now, though, Glinda can find peace? Anyways, great story, loved it, and you can bet I'll be jumping onto your next one.
Fantazy chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Dark but very good. I love the tension and how they have to rebuild their friendship.
beutifuly tragic chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
and my imagination is going and going...at first i was like wha? it's over...but now that i think about it, it gives way to so much that i can imagine, and I'm loving it that way. :) great job, and i'm looking fowrad to ur next fic.
nancystagerat chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
It's OVER? ::cries:: I'm going to miss this. A LOT. And no sequel, either? Leaving things up to the imagination is right...and I've got at least eighteen different ways it could be taken. Ayie, too much guesswork! Now I just might be forced to continue this myself...lol kidding. Ending here or not, I still enjoyed this fic very much and can't wait for your next!

~Lindsay~
Cettie-girl chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
Something that may help them? I wonder what that will be?

I sure can't wait to find out!

_
wickedwitchoftheNE chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
yep you got my hate vote! lol i love the story though
PrimRose chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
I love your story so far! Wicked is becoming my favorite musical and if I dare listen to "For Good" or the finale I start to bawl! Your so lucky you got to see last original cast show! I would've killed for those tickets! Anyway I can't wait to continue reading this fic and I LOVE your chapter titles! Very clever!

.:* .:*:.
NorthPinkWitch chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
did glinda die?
nancystagerat chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
::sniffs:: Do I smell time travel in the works? Sounds good to me! Spells and the Grimmerie are always fun. I like :) But you're making me feel bad for poor Glinda! Please please please say she's not going crazy! I'm actually beginning to *like* this woman, which is a big deal for me!

Eagerly awaiting the next installment,

~Linz~
sweet saturn chapter 8 . 7/29/2004
I like where this is going very much! One of my favorite scenes was where Elphaba tucks Glinda into bed. The sentence "Even tired and heartbroken, Elphaba has strength to spare." was a really effective in relaying Elphaba's character. Poor Glinda's really gone 'round the bend. I'm glad you didn't just kill Fiyero off by having him struck by lightning and set on fire or something similar. He just logically demised as any scarecrow, which I'm guessing is just a lot of wear and tear. I'm looking forward to reading more.
wickedwitchoftheNE chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
this story rocks my socks! Keep on going!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »