Reviews for No One Mourns the Wicked, but What About the Good?
nancystagerat chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
omg...I don't believe this...I'm ::gulp:: feeling sorry for Glinda, the one who irritates me more often than not. Not many fics have that effect on me! Tell me she's not going completely and utterly mad! And what's with the spell? Grr, I hate cliffies. Update FAST!

Linz
nancystagerat chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
::applause:: Great chapter; I need more.

Yeah, once you've seen the show, the finale does kind of have that effect on people...I must have belted out every other song on the CD but that one since I saw it a few weeks ago.

Linz
nancystagerat chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
I'm enjoying this immensely. I love the way you've characterized the two of them. I also really like the idea of writing in the present tense. You don't see that very often, and it's a nice change from having to write my own fic in first person, which gives me problems more often than not. I've been reading a lot of wickfics lately, mostly b/c I'm seeing the show in 5 days, and I think this is one of the best.

Lindsay
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I LOVED IT! I saw wicked in January and you put a real grip on the story. I love you!
Cettie-girl chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
Well, that went better than I thought it would. _

Really, I was half afraid of Glinda going out of character and being a little mad at Elphaba... but that was quite in-character.

I'm glad that they're reunited. _
sweet saturn chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter. Your tense (even though I know your reasoning behind it) still irks me a bit because it sounds awkward in a story. It's as if you're giving them stage directions. The characters need to be acting on their own accord. However, I really like how you pace events, and make them seem logical. Glinda and Elphaba don't instantly rush to embrace one another; there's doubt and hesitance in the situation. In addition, you've done a great job keeping the two in character. I love this story, and can't wait to read more.
Cettie-girl chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
Wow. This looks so good.

I can't wait to see what Glinda's reaction is.

It's true, hardly anyone knew the real Elphaba.
sweet saturn chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
This is a great story, and I can't find any fault with it except for the tense issues; you already explained about those though. Your use of tone is excellent. The events, though dark, are logical and orderly. I hail your use of transition. In many of the so-called "dark" Wicked fanfics, events and characters change drastically in outrageously short periods of time. I'm glad to see that this is not the case w/ this story. I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
Little BirdnsiCaitlindaCate chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
E! I'm so glad this fic hasn't been forgotten! *dances* Can't wait for the next part. :)
xoxodancexoxo chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
very nice. but what about Fiyero?
My Divinest chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
ah i love it! i love it!
nancystagerat chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
aww, why so short? I like your writing style; it's poetic and flows beautifully. Thanks for updating! I've been waiting for this!

Lindsay
Colorain chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
There's some slight tense switching from present into past, but present tense is a hard thing to write. If you ever needed someone to look over your stuff, I'd be more than happy to, and update soon!
GalindaKnowsPopular chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Can this PLEASE be updated?
With a LOT of Elphaba/Glinda?
PLEASE?
ProfessorSpork chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
I'm really loving this, it's very well written. Query: Where's Scarecrow!Fiyero? Tinman!Boq? Fiyero is my homeslice.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »