Reviews for No One Mourns the Wicked, but What About the Good?
nancystagerat chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
the darkness gets darker! I like where this is going.
Colorain chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
This is a fantastic fic so far, and I really hope you keep going - I've got the soundtrack running in my CD player and just got to the line you said first inspired you. Great job!
Daydreamer731 chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
Dark fics rock! I'm loving how different this one is. You've really done a good job of coming up with an original idea while still keeping the feel of the characters alive. Update soon!
P Michelle
BohemianCane04 chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
THANK U IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO BELIEVES GALINDA COULD BE NUTSY! Nice job! (Talk 2 my gurl daydreamer731 shes a wicked nut)
The Future Nessarose of the Girshwin Theater
the mouse that roared chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Yay! Everything is looking up! I wonder what will happen next... keep writing, please...
the mouse that roared chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
This is good. Nice job...
Goddess of Ivy chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
I have to say, I love this fic and I am so glad you continued it. I think it is going in a very interesting direction and I can't wait to see what it leads to. You have great characterizations.
~Amy~
nancystagerat chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
I like where this is going. I'm intrigued.
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Brava! Short, sweet, and sad. I like it that you put this one as through Glinda's eyes. I applaud you and your work! Please continue this. I can tell it's the sort of thing that can unfold into something brilliant!
-n*s*r
gypsy chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Wow, that was really depressing, but so well-written. This was brilliant, and now I am depresed.
Ailis chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Hi,
Goddess of Ivy chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This is one of the best Wicked fics I've read thus far. You have a beautiful way with words. I can definitely see how your story would play out somewhere down the line. Are you planning on continuing it or leaving it as it is?
~Amy~