Reviews for Stolen Soul
Haibara chapter 13 . 7/26
This ending was incredibly charming and sweet. I"m so glad that I found this wonderful story to read, so many years later.

Thank you for sharing your creativity, and for answering one of many fan's "What if?" scenarios. Even if Kikyo is in a living body, she's still an incredibly selfish jerk. I felt like Kagome kept her purity even when her feelings were mostly turned to despair, and Kikyo kept her uncaring, vindictive, not really likeable personality even though she was away from the clay/grave dirt/hatred. It was cool to see the souls exchanged, and how Kagome was loved even when she had no physical warmth to share.

Hope that you're still a fan! I've just picked up Inuyasha again on Netflix after so many years, and popped onto to see what people had out there. Best to you!
SplendentGoddess chapter 13 . 3/2
Wonderful story! And what an original concept. I'm surprised I haven't come across other people copying the idea, seeing as this story is eleven years old. Usually unique fanon ideas snowball and become not-so-unique over the years, as the story cliches develop and grow. I'm glad, actually, that this story still gets to stay so original and one-of-a-kind. I certainly won't try to mimic the underlying plot concept in my own different way. I could never do it justice. Well done!
cesuraee chapter 13 . 2/16
This was really cute, and I'm glad that InuYasha was able to tell something had happened to Kagome right away. True love. Thank you for sharing.
Aquasira chapter 13 . 1/15
This concept is so enticing. The story is wonderfully written, with realistic psychology behind each character. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
unique
HO0T HO0T chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Hey this was so sweet and heartbreaking and I loved it! I only reviewed at the end 'cause its completed other wise I would have reviewed and asked for more! So what happens to them?
Animelover314 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
I'm glad you put an happy end.
inukag chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I like kikyo in the end like the anime
INUKAG chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
POOR KOGA TT-TT IS SO SAD TT-TT
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
I can't believe it's over, even though it was written a long time ago. It was amazing!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Awww this was one heck of a story, I loved it.
Mya chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
NOO! IT ENDED! :*(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
omg that was um a maybe a a little it was...AMAZING!