Reviews for Stolen Soul
SplendentGoddess chapter 13 . 3/2
Wonderful story! And what an original concept. I'm surprised I haven't come across other people copying the idea, seeing as this story is eleven years old. Usually unique fanon ideas snowball and become not-so-unique over the years, as the story cliches develop and grow. I'm glad, actually, that this story still gets to stay so original and one-of-a-kind. I certainly won't try to mimic the underlying plot concept in my own different way. I could never do it justice. Well done!
cesuraee chapter 13 . 2/16
This was really cute, and I'm glad that InuYasha was able to tell something had happened to Kagome right away. True love. Thank you for sharing.
Aquasira chapter 13 . 1/15
This concept is so enticing. The story is wonderfully written, with realistic psychology behind each character. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
unique
HO0T HO0T chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Hey this was so sweet and heartbreaking and I loved it! I only reviewed at the end 'cause its completed other wise I would have reviewed and asked for more! So what happens to them?
Animelover314 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
I'm glad you put an happy end.
inukag chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I like kikyo in the end like the anime
INUKAG chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
POOR KOGA TT-TT IS SO SAD TT-TT
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
I can't believe it's over, even though it was written a long time ago. It was amazing!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Awww this was one heck of a story, I loved it.
Mya chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
NOO! IT ENDED! :*(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
omg that was um a maybe a a little it was...AMAZING!
Cancelleria chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It made me cry omg perfection ;;