Reviews for Stolen Soul
inukag chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I like kikyo in the end like the anime
INUKAG chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
POOR KOGA TT-TT IS SO SAD TT-TT
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
I can't believe it's over, even though it was written a long time ago. It was amazing!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Awww this was one heck of a story, I loved it.
Mya chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
NOO! IT ENDED! :*(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
omg that was um a maybe a a little it was...AMAZING!
Cancelleria chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It made me cry omg perfection ;;
Cancelleria chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
The entire fic made me cry omg perfection ;;
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
i love4 it
Twilighthippie1 chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Alright... So hi I'm Twilighthippie1... And I realize this review is incredibly late for when you finished this marvelous story, but I only read it all yesterday and today. It was amazing. I loved the plot and the summary you gave, so I decided to read it *though I should have been studying... I'm sure I passed the test still, though * I finished it a few minutes ago... And I loved it. It was beautiful and perfect to me. It really was. And your writing is beautiful too. And so descriptive. I'm trying to get better at that actually, too; plus, I haven't posted a sort on fanfiction in forever... So I haven't been able to show how I'm trying to get better. That's beside the point though :) your story made me happy and sad, and itching for more with every passing moment. I'd say I'm a little obsessed as of right now with Inuyasha, again XD and the Kag/Inu pairing. So cuteeeeee. So your story was perfect. The angst got to me too, and affected me. An Rhys good for writing :D so great job. I'm not sure if this review is long already, but if it is sorry... And if anything's misspelled it's because I'm typing this on my itouch, and autocorrect is evil! Anyways, yeah. Amazing story. I loved the part were you had Inu and Kag thinking to each other. It was sweet and in character. I think you had everyone in character the whole time, which sometimes, I've noticed, people aren't that good at. You aced it :D

Anyways, I've got to go now :/ but I wanted to say thank you for the beautiful, amazing, phenomenal story. I'll try going back to review the other chapters when my iPod's not dying and when I don't have homework.

Twilighthippie1
Kizzmystah chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
I loved loved loved loved loved it! Your amazing! Awsome job!
Flower chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Wow. This story was - is - AWESOME. It's got a sweet romance, while actually keeping the romance at a decent amount of sugar. Not like the lovey-dovery stuff that is so superficial it makes me want to puke. Urgh. And I LOVED KOGA! While I KNOW that he was INSANELY out of character, I do believe that if Koga was human- that would be how he acts. I think, being a full demon with heavy loyalties to his back, his own emotions are shoved aside. Well, sort of. . . I'm not making sense anymore. Ah well. This story was pure brilliance, I loved the plot, and the way you put a LOT of things in perspective. Also, I have to say, your writing style was really lovely! I could read it without frowning at odd grammar or spelling. This story truly excels!

Flower