Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Cloudgal97 chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Dude your writing style is awesome and plot so far has me in tangles full of interest. I'm so eager to see what happens next it's killing me. I see you haven't updated in a whil so if have a chance please do because your story and writing skills are amazing. Your really, really, (infinity) really good and should could continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
Please it's really fun I hope you continue it
HaPPy2901 chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
wow.. this is so good.. and now I feel bad reading this it's been like what many years since you updated this. Maybe you've already abandoned it... Anyway it's really good. This is my first AU modern inuyasha.. I'm rather new in this fandom so I'm glad I was able to read this. But I doubt you'll notice this anyway you have what thousands of reviews?... Good job though!
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Very interesting keep going please.
Brittney Thomas chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Inuyasha is blackmailing kagome!
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is GOOD!
Brittney Thomas chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I think Inuyasha can keep a secret unless he gets really mad of course!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is going to be one interesting story!
I Heart this fic chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Your'e story is absolutely WONDERFUL and your'e an AMAZING author, so all the more reason to UPDATE right?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
I really have no idea what happened to you a couple years ago, but I'd ADORE you if you finished this story...It's all been good, but I think I laughed the hardest when Kag confronted Hojo and they had the conversation about poisoning her teacher. Please come back to writing. You had talent!
Bloody.death.cat chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
this is awesome so your story writing style. by the way can you tell the names of the songs that you had used?
PolarBlue chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Even though its been years I would love it if you came back to this story! Your ideas great and its cute and funny to read
PolarBlue chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Great idea for inuyasha. Would have never thought of it
Aaliyah chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
This story is really good .
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
yeah... i'm so fricking proud of your updating speed, it simply amazes me. (note sarcasm) im sorry for being snappy and shit but c'mon its been 8 YEARS (- is in bold). you cant be mad at me for being mad at you. anyway please UPDATE this is getting sooo good. theyre finally going on the field trip XD i wanna know where theyre going, what theyre going to do, and whats going to happen! and lets not forget that not one, not two, but three kagome love sick bitches are going (some more than others, some dont know it yet). and... yea UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. :) thankyou.
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »