Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Eliane77 chapter 12 . 10/10/2020
História ótima! Mas pelo tempo(2004) não vai ter continuação.
MOONECLIPSEHQ chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I don’t really like the idea of kikiyo and inuyasha being siblings because that would mean if Kagome and inuyasha dated, inuyasha kinda would be alright with dating kikiyo
ushmie chapter 12 . 3/25/2020
I don’t know WHY I started an unfinished fic from a decade ago but WOW is it fun! I remember it from ages ago and it’s just as great to revisit it now. I’m really enjoying all of the tangled messes they’re creating for themselves... I just wish there was hope for more!
Cloudgal97 chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Dude your writing style is awesome and plot so far has me in tangles full of interest. I'm so eager to see what happens next it's killing me. I see you haven't updated in a whil so if have a chance please do because your story and writing skills are amazing. Your really, really, (infinity) really good and should could continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
Please it's really fun I hope you continue it
HaPPy2901 chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
wow.. this is so good.. and now I feel bad reading this it's been like what many years since you updated this. Maybe you've already abandoned it... Anyway it's really good. This is my first AU modern inuyasha.. I'm rather new in this fandom so I'm glad I was able to read this. But I doubt you'll notice this anyway you have what thousands of reviews?... Good job though!
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Very interesting keep going please.
Brittney Thomas chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Inuyasha is blackmailing kagome!
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is GOOD!
Brittney Thomas chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I think Inuyasha can keep a secret unless he gets really mad of course!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is going to be one interesting story!
I Heart this fic chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Your'e story is absolutely WONDERFUL and your'e an AMAZING author, so all the more reason to UPDATE right?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
I really have no idea what happened to you a couple years ago, but I'd ADORE you if you finished this story...It's all been good, but I think I laughed the hardest when Kag confronted Hojo and they had the conversation about poisoning her teacher. Please come back to writing. You had talent!
Bloody.death.cat chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
this is awesome so your story writing style. by the way can you tell the names of the songs that you had used?
PolarBlue chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Even though its been years I would love it if you came back to this story! Your ideas great and its cute and funny to read
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »