Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Moonwolfspirit25 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Very interesting keep going please.
Brittney Thomas chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Inuyasha is blackmailing kagome!
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is GOOD!
Brittney Thomas chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I think Inuyasha can keep a secret unless he gets really mad of course!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is going to be one interesting story!
I Heart this fic chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Your'e story is absolutely WONDERFUL and your'e an AMAZING author, so all the more reason to UPDATE right?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
I really have no idea what happened to you a couple years ago, but I'd ADORE you if you finished this story...It's all been good, but I think I laughed the hardest when Kag confronted Hojo and they had the conversation about poisoning her teacher. Please come back to writing. You had talent!
Bloody.death.cat chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
this is awesome so your story writing style. by the way can you tell the names of the songs that you had used?
PolarBlue chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Even though its been years I would love it if you came back to this story! Your ideas great and its cute and funny to read
PolarBlue chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Great idea for inuyasha. Would have never thought of it
Aaliyah chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
This story is really good .
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
yeah... i'm so fricking proud of your updating speed, it simply amazes me. (note sarcasm) im sorry for being snappy and shit but c'mon its been 8 YEARS (- is in bold). you cant be mad at me for being mad at you. anyway please UPDATE this is getting sooo good. theyre finally going on the field trip XD i wanna know where theyre going, what theyre going to do, and whats going to happen! and lets not forget that not one, not two, but three kagome love sick bitches are going (some more than others, some dont know it yet). and... yea UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. :) thankyou.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
okay so um im pretty sure hojo was supposed to have a crush on kikyou seeing as in chapter 2 i think inuyasha teased kagome on that 'hobo guy' so yeah i'm just a bit confused... overall though its been really good, it is very funny which is good because most ff would be kind of dry in that aspect but you capture the sarcasm and misunderstandings perfectly in a very comedic fashion, and for that i applaud you. anyways been a really long review so i'm going to cut it short and say thankyou for writing this... and UPDATE.
kyriaizumi chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
please update... thanks
Sakura chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
This is such a great story! I really hope you didnt just quit! It would be sad if you did ( I hope your life isnt as crazy now. Please update soon!
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »