Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Leshaya chapter 12 . 6/1/2006
oh my goodness...Its been so long since you've updates. This story is absalutally hillarious. I have been laughing so hard. I wasnt' going to update on all the chappies, so i'll update on this one, and it refers to all of the chapters so far. I love how you make the characters. Theres so much drama its funny. I love how your building up the suspence. Your so talented. Its amazing. I can't wait to see whats goin on when all of the stuff comes out. I kinda feel bad for Kouga :'( he seems like the type of guy who doesn;'t let girls close, and finally does, only to find out she lied to him, over a thing with his like enemy...that would suck..Any who, keep up the good work, please updatge soon. I love the story, relaly do. I will reccomend it, but we need more! lol, g2g, this is really long, byebye
taliyah chapter 12 . 5/11/2006
i like your story is inuyasha going to end up liking kagome?
Abnormal Psycho chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
wow... this is really good. hurry and update
Laura chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hi this story is so cool. i just love it. and please keep wrighting
teenageD.A chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
wow, ts great, hope u update soon! inu and kag 4ever...this is a inu and kag right? not koga and kags? but soo far, i luv it!
Demonic Cho chapter 12 . 5/4/2006
Why have you not updated in so long?

Its like the best story ever and it has not been updated in years! (its like a crime!) lol

Well you better UPDATE SOON!

PLEASE!
Jamie chapter 12 . 5/2/2006
I'm not going to waste my time or yours by reminding you how it's been over a year since he last updated. I'm also not going to say this story rocks. UPDATE SOON. Bye.
InyshChck chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
Great! I love it! please e-mail me when your done! thanx. Bye!
devilshadows chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
OMG! its a really great story!I hope you'll update soon!
Beyral chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I love this story so far! Its like...the prince and the pauper lol, and its col:D...can't wait to read more...which I'm about to go do...
Kira chapter 12 . 3/22/2006
Holy! Why haven't you written for so long? Please write more! I am just dying to find out what happens on the field trip! PLEASE PLEASE!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 12 . 3/21/2006
Holy celery stalks!

That is one awesome story, dude.

It's PERFECT, though the idea of Kikyo and Inuyasha being related, and Inuyasha eventually falling for her look-alike kinda weirds me out...

But in a good way!

Oh, and you know in the... secnd, i think, chapter? When Inuyasha asked Kagome if she was checking him out. I blushed too ! I wondered about that.. and I was at school, too You're not supposed to blush!

Cuz then people think you're crazy. And tat's no fun.

Moving on... you mentioned Hojo before, too. With Kikyo. Inuyasha asked her something about "Hobo", but then, later, he was KAGOME's tutor. So... yeah. Just thought I'd point that out.

And weird is ... weird. not wierd. Whatever, just trying to give a review that has something intelligent in it xD.

Now, PLEASE update! I mean, when an author stops writing a superbly fantabulous story for a year... well, it's very sad. And it makes the rest of us sad. So update? Puh-lease?
Vampiress Yugure chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
MAKE ANOTHER PLEWEZE! I READ ALL! ALL! I TELL YOU! AND I THINK I DISERVE ANOTHER CHAP!
sophie chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
when does inuyasha and kagome start falling for each other ?oh and i hate my brother!gr... with 4 rs!
sophie chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
wow...im totally shocked didnt think that would happen! so... im 12 and sso...want to be my friend and...im mexican so...have you made up your mind ?ondellae areba areba!my brother made me do this!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »