Reviews for Kinda Wierd
CryptChick chapter 12 . 1/21/2006
I like your story alot, I hope you plan on updating it soon
NotSoLonely chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
kool
Ordynari chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
hey love the story so far, u shud keep riting )

-sound-of-heaven
XxmidnightstarsxX chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
PLEASE update soon i love this story! and why haven't you updated in like a year or more? come back come back come back please for me? (crying like crazy)
BG4ever09 chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
i just tuned in today, but lemme tell you, i absolutely love this story! i only read the first chapter and added it to my fave's list a.s.a.p. i can't wait for the next chapter and all, but you need to get some sleep! if you dont sleep, there's a whole domino effect that leads to less updates! so take care of yourself and don't go overboard!
wanheart chapter 12 . 1/5/2006
What did you do, die? Get pregnant? Never wake up from a coma? Move...? Die? You have dissapeared from the face of Fanfiction. net! You haven't updated in over a year! You're dead, aren't you? Why do I even bother...?
thesingingbunny chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
Hey, I just started to read this story, and I like it so far! :) I still love your writing style.
Shinta chapter 12 . 12/19/2005
Please! For the love of Artemis, please update soon! It's been over a year, and I understand that you lost your files, but I'm not allowed to save any fics on my favorites menu that hasn't been updated within the last year, so on Jan. 1st, I have to cancel it! Please, update or put in your bio that you aren't writing it anymore, or it's on hiatus, or SOMETHING! ANYTHING! Just don't leave us hanging anymore!

By the way, what you wrote in your bio, the song, I thought it was very good. I only wish I could hear it... it sounds like it would be excellent.

Shinta no Iru
Sapphire Midnight chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
This is amazingly awesome and I love every itty-bitty detail! The characterization's astounding, the imagery's a ten plus, and everything is positively wonderful! So much so that I'm actually interested in the author WRITING this fan fic, and not just the fan fic itself! I must say, you are without a doubt an extremely talented person and I'm looking forward to more of your writing, whatever it may be.

...Though I must admit, this story rivals all the stories currently on my favorite's list...and then some...
BG4ever09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
hahaha i love it to! lokkin good so far!
Tree chapter 12 . 12/16/2005
MORE PLEASE!
darkmousey-15 chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
whats gonna happen next? your story is really, really fun! keep it up!
fanficfan789456123 chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
plz plz plz plz update soon! i love your story, and noticed that you didn't update for a while, and it's really really really really good. and i can't wait for the next chappie!
some person chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
Hey! Hey you! yeah im talking to you! you are evil! why hasn't this story been updated in 5738399 years? That is naughty! ahh! once a month i go back to this story to see if anything happens but no! Grr! AHH! I hate it when this happens! oh well! i'll just find a better story to read! bye!
HarmonyBunny1718 chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
NO! EVILNESS! You can't just leave it there! PLEASE update! Pretty pretty please! o.o I need to read MORE! *cries*
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »