Reviews for Kinda Wierd
killer in red chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
OMG! PLEASE! i need to know about that haunted past. i'm still dying!
Ritsuki-chan chapter 12 . 11/22/2005
HEY! Why don't you update anymore? That's not nice, you know. I want to read more... Update, please? Please? Just for me? I'll love you forever!
Ethuiliel chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
ha-hey! this is great! the "her life was perfect" bit at the end really was nice charactorization!
Kitty chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
hey,
OustxThexMainstreamxNotxRamen chapter 12 . 11/9/2005
I wanted you to know... I was looking through my favorite author's favorite stories when I stumbled upon your story. I clicked on it because the plot seemed interesting... I was thinking of doing a story where InuYasha was Kikyou's brother so Kikyou wouldn't interfere with the romance. lol. Well, I was reading your story and each chapter was more exciting! I really like it! No.. I really love it! I'd be the happiest girl alive if you updated! You have a talent at writing! Please continue before I drop dead! lol. Later Skater!

-IHBTLR (or Lexi for short...)
pinky chapter 9 . 11/9/2005
hmm, are they falling in love yet? no? damn. i can't wait until kagome tries to seduce kouga! good story.
killer in red chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
OMG! i'm dying. so good.
seawitch chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
OMG! this fic is awesome. but what happened? u haven't updated in 4ever. it's not fair, you're a great writer, and this story is VERY good. and you left an almost-cliff-hanger! so not nice! and that was a YEAR ago! please keep writing and update soon!
windborne chapter 12 . 10/31/2005
Woah! You haven't updated for a long time, buster. Okay, that sounded way too weird, but whatever. Nice story. Update soon?
Hanako Horigome chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
Wow, that sux for kagome! lPlz update son.
shavar chapter 12 . 10/22/2005
i
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 12 . 10/22/2005
PLEASE update! I really want to know what happens! Me and about a few hundred other people!

Your faithful reviewer

Angel-4rom-heaven
m1ss.dee chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
OKAY i gotta admit..

even though im a huge inukag fan and i want them to end up together in the end and i KNOW thats obviously gonna heppen in this fic..

its still extremely odd

she looks like his sister! and he falls for her?

im disturbed o.0

and intrigued! and i'll keep reading so you keep writing! )
Shadows-Dreaming chapter 12 . 10/19/2005
ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! SUCH WONDERFUL WORK! UPDAYE SOON! _*
Anime Chick009 chapter 12 . 10/16/2005
CURSES! Yet another story I have found and like but the author hasn't updated in forever and probably won't. But plz update I want to know what happens on the field trip.
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »