Reviews for Kinda Wierd
I had to not sign in 2 review chapter 12 . 10/14/2005
Hey I was just wondering if you would be continuing this fic, I must say I am hooked and am patiently awaiting updates out of love for your geniusness! O.k so I am shamelessly begging but I tried to be suttle T T; thanks for taking the time to write such a good ff. Heart Tara
InuTime chapter 12 . 10/9/2005
*smacks*

Still waiting for the next chapter! im not pacient! hurry up slowpoke! *glares*

~InuTime
SYLVAngelicDemon chapter 12 . 10/7/2005
OMG. I luv the story so far. It is so interesting and exciting to read. It's so mind warping. It is halarious. Just can't wait till the next update. And how is Hojo old enough to be a teacher and he likes Kagome ans Supposedly went out with her. That's like stachatory*probably ain't spell that right*. Update soon. Plz.
anais chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
wow cool story so far i love it
mizschu chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
Great story, but I just noticed your little slip in the title: Kinda "wierd". Isn't it supposed to be "weird"? Or you just made it like that.. but anywho.. love it!
Kogome-cutie chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's a really great story and i can't wait till the next update!
Tevrah chapter 12 . 9/27/2005
This is very good! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Will the kidnappers come back for Kagome or not? Just wondering!
inu-time chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
this IS an Inu/Kag story ISNT it?

it better be! by the way, im mad at you!

i command you to write the next chapter! NOW!

oh, it is really good so far, i cant wait to see what you come up with! luv it

Inu-Time
kristi-cat chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
hey! believe it or not, i've never read this story until today! 0 yeah and IT'S A GREAT STORY! I totaly understand if you have lots of schoolwork to do. Hell, I do too! but i think i speak for all the fans of this story, PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON IT! (gets on bended knees) It's really funny! Oh, and i read a long time ago "home is where the hurt is" on iridescent dreams, and i completly support you trying to put it back on Can you also update "home is where the heart is"? but don't hurt yourself trying to update!

I love your writing style by the way!

a big fan,

*kristin* _
Coral chapter 12 . 9/17/2005
I really liked this story. Please update soon. It's been so long...
kingleby chapter 12 . 9/11/2005
i loved that line '“I keep imagining you trying to stab him to death with your fork.” so funny! Lol, can't wait to see what happens on the trip!
kingleby chapter 11 . 9/11/2005
i liked how kikyo rang up, poor kagome though hearing about her dad.
kingleby chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
lol! that shirt part was so funny! _
kingleby chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
pizza bonding, lol _
kingleby chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
oh my god that was such a cool twist! i could definately see hojo doing that!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »