Reviews for Kinda Wierd
kingleby chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
i loved the sango/miroku part! that was beautifully written _
kingleby chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
them two arguing is definately in character. lol, i can't believe she told him she'd had an affair with hojo!
kingleby chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
lol, trust inuyasha to black mail her.
kingleby chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
lol! oh man i cna't wait to read more of this story! its so cool! *rushes to next chapter*
kingleby chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
i loved that 'my sister will not bear your child' line, so funny! _
kingleby chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
lol, this chapter was brilliant! _
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
i love this idea! it is so cool! _
juliana chapter 12 . 9/11/2005
AWESOME!

FirePetals chapter 11 . 9/10/2005
Oh. wow...I've reviewed for this fic before and i think I've asked u to hurry up and update or sumthing...but I've just read u'r A,N's and I didn't realize that you were so busy! very,very sorry...I was just really into this fic and i din't kno that you had a lot more going on...

Anyway I think you're updating fast enough as it is...and you shud really try to finish all you'r other stuff first...this fic is too good for any of the readers to abandon! _~
Takagouzawa Hikari-san chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
This is a pretty cool Inuyasha fanfic. Is Kagome and Inuyasha gonna get together? Will Kikyou approve of them? I wish this fanfic will finish!
kella chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
kagome is kikyo's reincarnation not her sister. InuYasha is kikyo's ex lover not her brother.

Have you even seen InuYasha?

cuz i think you should watch the show before you try to write a fan fic about.
god chapter 12 . 8/25/2005
i hope u wriyte more soon i like this alot so far
god chapter 10 . 8/25/2005
gheeze hes retarted he doesnt even no theyre going to the higurashi house
god chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
u should make kagome skip class and hurt all the bullys that pick on kikyou
oneandoneis37 chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
WOW! O_O *speechless* wanted to continue readin' but den found out dat u need to update so plz n hurry update cuz well 1. i wanna keep readin' cuz it's so interestin/confusin/kawaii(yes i think it's kawaii!)/tensy n 2. da same w/ 1. )
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »