Reviews for Kinda Wierd
oneandoneis37 chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
CONFUSING BUT INTERESTING AT DA SAME TIME!
oneandoneis37 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
great beginning! but seriously dis ish like some movie i watched (don't remember da title) but its da other way around...hmm... wonder how dis will turn out!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
WOW, I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Every time I check to see if this has been updated I have to read it!

WONDERFULLY written, please if you don’t continue it I will DIE

you need to update Keep up the good work!

It totally rocks! Please, please, please, please update your story soon! I really want to read more!

It’s so good, you are an amazing writer, and I really can't wait for more!

You are now one of my favorite authors, and your story is my absolute favorite! remember, please update!

Just after all that reading, I find I could not click to the next chapter! TT So sad!
kouga'snumba1girl chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
i can't wait till the trip i bet iit's going to be real funny please update soon
Peowath chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
Please update soon !
AnkukoTenma chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
I love this story I hope you get time to write some more! . But with your busy life thats not going to happen often. Even when you do get a break just take it for your self, I rather have a rested author filled with ideas rather than a one that is going to die of exhaustion! So get sum rest this week(s) and I am proud of you for juggling your work, school, a social life, and fanfic! You need to get an award for the hard work you do!.
Morath Isil Durunya chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
Please update soon. It's been so long and I love this story. I don't want it to die, like so many other great stories have.
angel-tears-16 chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
great chapter as always pity you have not updated in so long. but then again i havent updated my story in a while too...still i hope to read a new chapter eventually and if not...oh well.
angel-tears-16 chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
gasp inuyahsa? learn to...communicate? is that even possible?
angel-tears-16 chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
aw kouga's so sweet!
Twilight Haze chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
I really like your story. What a cruel plan towards Kouga! Poor him. Please update soon!
Kaoru4 chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
I remember reading this fic when it first came out basically the first 2 chapters... back in the days when didn't send out author alerts. And I couldn't check on the story since my favorites list was full. I never got an email alert like I asked and couldn't find the story again! But you were probably uber busy, so I don't blame you at all. _ I'm just $%&*( happy that I found this fic again and get to read more of it! Man... I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
candy-smooches chapter 12 . 8/5/2005
Hi, ;)

I stumbled across this story today and couldn't stop reading it. It was great! I hope you'll be able to update it soon;p Here's to hoping you get rest and keep up the great work on your stories ;)
xXkAg0mILXx chapter 11 . 8/1/2005
so, what? is Inuyasha and kagome gonna hook up in this story?
Amy chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
Hi . I'm doubting you will be updating anytime soon, and for that, I am extremely dissapointed! That's ok though, I will continue to read through your other creations. Hopefully, they will be complete for myself and others to read ). Thank you for writing, even though you haven't updated since '04. D.

-Amy