Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Shima chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
*huff* What gives? You haven't update FOREVER and you have thousands of readers! I'm gonna check out your bio cause your stories KICK BUTT! Favorites list you go!
jeni chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
OH MAI GOSH! i love this story

and i found it like a long time ago...and i still like it...well what im trying to say it. UPDATE: UPDATEUPDATE! i love this story

you are a geniuse! please update. it has been like a year! im dying out of frustration and pent up stress. i think my fellow readers will agree. * looks around to see other readers nodding vigorously* see! they love you too! PLEASE UPDATE!
Aurorablu chapter 12 . 7/22/2005
haha, that's funny

update soon!

~Sierra
Shima chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
One word: Love

You are awesome, the story line is great, and Rumiko Takahishi (spelling?) would be proud. To favorites you go!
TatteredWings chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
Well I first looked you up to read Home is where the Hurt is...I nearly cried when I read what your profile said, but after reading this story I stopped crying. . I adore this story! It has such a nice plot line with just enough drama, but not too much. Great job.
Risa Shayde chapter 12 . 7/16/2005
Eep. This fic is so good. Please update soon. I'm practically dying of suspense here.
kagomereincarnated chapter 12 . 7/15/2005
ah! ok...you have GOT TO UPDATE! JUST FINISH THE DAMN STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! It's been almost a year since you've updated...*practically cries* i wanna know what happens between kagome and inuyasha...
inuz-gurl-07 chapter 12 . 7/15/2005
why aren't you updating? this story is so good and your not posting any new chapters!
Catwomen chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
Whee! What a super story...I wish a little more would happen between Inuyasha and Kagome...but the more I thought about it...the more I realized that that could go over badly. They are, after all, acting as brother and sister. Anyhow, hope you continue soon. _
interested reader chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
I'm lovin your story line and your making me beg for more! I cant wait for the next chapter...sry...cant think of any critiques for now...actually a lil lemon would be nice. ;)
unknown chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
WOw, this is a great story, and trust me those are really hard to come across nowadays. Everything fits in so perfctly and it's soo great! But one thing I noticed is that you spelled weird wrong, it's weird not wired. maybe i'm wrong or something... Oh well it doesn't really matter. Keep up with the great story! now I'm gonna go read some of your other stories while I wait...

luna chapter 12 . 7/6/2005
you know you have over a thousand reveiws right? ive never seen that many, ever! so congrats. but now, you really need to update... really bad. i wanna know what happens. but great story i love it.
hguyrt6r4we4wadxzdf5tdgtd6fuhy chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
make more kids or teens to the story aslo add the name

DANICA , STARFIRE ,LUCKY , STAR , KEV ,TYSON,KILLER, OR

ROB into the story plz!
bjfjgjgjgjgjgjjjjftr5e4wersdty chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
WOW, I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Every time I check to see if this has been updated I have to read it! WONDERFULLY written, please if you don’t continue it I will DIE you need to update Keep up the good work! I loved this last chapter! Dude! I love your story! It totally rocks! Please, please, please, please update your story soon! I really want to read more! It’s so good, you are an amazing writer, and I really can't wait for more! You are now one of my favorite authors, and your story is my absolute favorite! You rock, and remember, please update! OH MY GOD! Just after all that reading, I find I could not click to the next chapter! TT So sad!
Ariel777 chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
finished reading this far, shall continue later.

i love it so much!