Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Anvesha chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
Very interesting fic. Cant wait for the next chappie
Trinity Destler chapter 12 . 7/2/2005
I really like this story and the idea is comedic genius, especially since you're a really good writer capable of keeping all the balls in the air, as it were. My only qualm is that Inuyasha and Kagome are acting... well, like brother and sister. By the twelfth chapter, shouldn't there be some sort of romantic tension? As much as I love what you're doing with this, I think when Kagome was upset about her dad was a perfect moment to bring your leads closer together that you didn't use nearly as effectively as you could have.

That's just my opinion, though, so you don't have to put too much stock in it. I'll keep reading anyway. ;)
Deliriums Darkling chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
You SO do not have my permisson to be done with this story... Grr! *shakes fist* Don't make me go Kagome on you with some sort of subduing spell!
MikaSono chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
ok, that was great...she got to experiment with clothes...yea, PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon! i mean, it was LAST YEAR wen u last updated...im a little discouraged...but watever! this story has made me not hate kikyo as much! PLZ UPDATE SOON!

MikaSono chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
HAPPY BDAY! ok, thats probally late but...yeah, our beloved inu is in DENILE! hehehe thats so funny...another great chappie! i cant believe u do all that crap in that short ammount of time! i can barly deal with middle school! keep the updates comin, just dont stress TOO much

MikaSono chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
LOL! yea, i probally making this tabby person hate u even more, cause i keep reveiw each chappie! o watever, this was GREAT!

MikaSono chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Another great chappie! INU/KAG 4EVER! ok, im dont now. keep the chappies comin,hope ur not to swamped to plz us reveiwers!

MikaSono chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
woah, wats she gonna do now? keep up the good work!

MikaSono chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
OK GREAT A STORY! im likin it so far! ok, im seriously hating u right now...u have OVER 1100 reveiws! i dont even have 50! o watever, ur story is way better then mine!

MikaSono chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
i'll humor u...if u get a new hobby, i swear ill lock u in a room with a type writer and FORCE u to write ff!

*evil laughter* ok im done now...great fic so far!

MikaSono chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
ok, u r officilally REALLY MEAN! poor poor kagome...and i think the loney thing was the start of a healthy 'brotherly' relationship...great chappie by the way...

MikaSono chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
OMG! ur SO mean! but neway...well...kagomes in LOTS 'o'trouble, aint she? i would think so. great chappie.

MikaSono chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
AWESOME! miroku is so fun to write...cause he asks the same question to every girl...'will u bear my child?'...priceless.

Mika-chan -_-
MikaSono chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
wow,that was funny...i thought inu was crushign on HER for a sec there...but GREAT story!

MikaSono chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
awe inspiring first chappie, though i REALLY want to hear from the incredibly sexy Inu. hes gonna be a riot to toy with...

1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »