Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 12 . 6/28/2005
i hope to see further chapters soon. this is a very nice story. i have enjoyed reading it and i am upset that i cannot read more. i am hoping in the near future to see more chapters.

with love,

brittany
skyaj87 chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
Your story is great...are you going to continue it? I would really love to see all the chaos you have in store for them on their field trip.
no 1 special chapter 12 . 6/22/2005
I must know what happens!I hate it when people start a story and just abandon it!Please dont be one of those people!Oh, and please update ASAP!PLEZ!
Robbie chapter 12 . 6/21/2005
You have to write more! What's gonna happen next does Hojo follow her and Inuyasha around, or her and Kouga? Does Inuyasha start to like Kagome better? Does Miroku like the new Kikyo? Please write more chapters!
kachan chapter 12 . 6/18/2005
Great fic! Please update soon :-) And please don't tell me that you've abandoned this wonderful story ...

keep it up

cheers

kachan
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chapter 12 . 6/18/2005
WOW,, I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Everytime i check to see if this has been updated i have to read it!,, WONDERFULLY written, Please if you dont continue it I will DIE
Cataracta chapter 12 . 6/17/2005
Lovely! I hope it's updated soon!
alicia chapter 12 . 6/17/2005
OMG! i love this story. its like my favorite out of alot i am still reading. WOW. well u said u needed inspiration so HERE IT IS! at first i liked that one "the opposite of attraction" another inuyasha but its mainly based on sango and miroku. now i like ur story best so PLEASE update. right now my mom is tryin to get me off the computor. i guess 4 hours IS a long time. but ur story was worth it so update! update! update! thank u **
Jackuhwalynn chapter 12 . 6/11/2005
come on, don't keep us waiting any longer! UPDATE!
Nixin chapter 12 . 6/8/2005
Hey,

Interestingly enough, this is the first time I've ever read Inuyasha fanfic...I'm a HP girl :P I did watch some random episodes so I know who Inu and Kagome are...but not much more. But regardless, your stuff is amazing! Really really well written. I've read this one and Silent Screams as well as Somebody Love Me. All amazingly good stories :D

And then I saw the last time you'd updated and it was like months ago! I'm hooked on all three of the ones I've read so far, so please write another chapter!

Also, if you have a link to Home is Where the Hurt is, then please tell me, or if you simply have it and can send it, then my email's Thanx :)

Nixin
FirePetals chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Nice story...u've seriuously got me hooked- when will Inu/kag get together...and by the way you know how in the series Kikyo is supposed to be kinda jealous? Well, if Inu and Kag get together she can't really get jealous...can she? I mean after all she's Inu's sister in dis fic...rite? Kay, i'm just curoius anway just please update soon! I really wanna know hat happens in the nxt Chap! _
no 1 special chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
OMG! I love ur story!I need 2 kno wat happens!newayz i lyke the fact of her and kouga being together but i really want inuyasha and kagome 2 be togetther just in this story!so pleez write more! Im dying here! well ttyl
aqua chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
please continue. i'm normally a sesskag fan, but i love your story.
loving-miko-to-hanyou chapter 12 . 5/28/2005
OH PLEASE! /bows rapidly/! PLEASE UPDATE! /sob/! i've been waiting for so long! /sob/!
MarcellaRyoko chapter 12 . 5/27/2005
OMG!

I really do like this, LOTS!

The title is perfect-o also!

YAYS!

I hope there is gonna be some more Inu/Kag fluff coming up...

Is there gonna be any Fluffy?(Sesshomaru)

Does Inu hav doggie ears?

Are there demons in this story?

Just questions...hope you'll answer them!

LOVES!