Reviews for Kinda Wierd
PolarBlue chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Great idea for inuyasha. Would have never thought of it
Aaliyah chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
This story is really good .
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
yeah... i'm so fricking proud of your updating speed, it simply amazes me. (note sarcasm) im sorry for being snappy and shit but c'mon its been 8 YEARS (- is in bold). you cant be mad at me for being mad at you. anyway please UPDATE this is getting sooo good. theyre finally going on the field trip XD i wanna know where theyre going, what theyre going to do, and whats going to happen! and lets not forget that not one, not two, but three kagome love sick bitches are going (some more than others, some dont know it yet). and... yea UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. :) thankyou.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
okay so um im pretty sure hojo was supposed to have a crush on kikyou seeing as in chapter 2 i think inuyasha teased kagome on that 'hobo guy' so yeah i'm just a bit confused... overall though its been really good, it is very funny which is good because most ff would be kind of dry in that aspect but you capture the sarcasm and misunderstandings perfectly in a very comedic fashion, and for that i applaud you. anyways been a really long review so i'm going to cut it short and say thankyou for writing this... and UPDATE.
kyriaizumi chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
please update... thanks
Sakura chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
This is such a great story! I really hope you didnt just quit! It would be sad if you did ( I hope your life isnt as crazy now. Please update soon!
PassionSiteMedia chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Please continue this story... Even if you don't want to do that please atleast let us know that you are still out there. You are so talented and such an inspiration to all of us. You have really inspired me more than you could ever know
Xxbananaxxtoast97 chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
Hii, okay my friend told me to read this fan fic and i automatically fell in love, i'm not really into Kikyo at all, but you made her seem really...cool. That was hard to type out. I really love how your writing it and i love the plot, there hasn't really been many plots that get to me like this. The only problem... you haven't updated in a while :( But i am the same, cept i haven't updated in a couple of months. I wish you would update i really love this story. You stopped writing before Kagome and Inuyasha started to fall for each other. :( Oh well. Well it would be awesome if you updated but can't complain if you don't so just to let you know, i am adding this to my favourites, you to my favourite, i am subscribing to you. And the story. And its been a while since i have done all four, OHH wow this is the longest review i have ever written. :) xx IILWV
Lexaii chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
please update this. Pleaspe . It's been 6 or 7 years, woman!
lexbirdy chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
*cries* you killed your baby! you said this story was like your baby...

ITS DEAD NOW! YOU KILLED IT!

*cries more* you havent fed your baby in 6 years!

plz fead your baby soon~!
Cassi chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow! this is really good! i can't read the next chapters!
NeverTooLate Sometimes chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
I'm so sad that I read this fic. Not because it was bad, but because I now realized that it's been 6 years since the fic was updated and there's now no chance of it ever being complete for me to read.

Thanks for the enjoyable read, but I have to be honest and say that you have left me in a terrible predicament.
aaa chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i reallly like your story! tho it sounds like your very busy with life right now...so i understand. i just hope your not thinking of discontinuing this or i and everyone else will be very sad...i hope you update soon and get back on your feet!
FemmeFerret chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
Wow! Totally awesome story. I'm sorry it's not finished, but I totally understand that real life commitments come first. If you do ever decide to continue, however, I have added this story to my favorites! Thanks for the awesome read.

FemmeFerret
iluvkni90 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Aww I feel so bad for Kouga! Inuyasha is an absolute jerk! Great story though!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »