Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Efimia chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
OMFG! WRITE NOW! Lol, GREAT STORY UPDATE SON!

-sakuralee4ever
Si1verEbon3y chapter 12 . 5/22/2005
hey this is a grate story i was just wondering if kagome and kikyo are going to permanattly switch places and i thought u said that kagome was gonna ask kikyo to send her some money , anyways well i also wanted to know when things were ganna fireup for kagome and inuyasha?Well if things are gonna fireup please make it happen soon ... please! well i just wanted to encourage u to keep up the fanfiction and please update soo ... please!
harualea chapter 12 . 5/18/2005
Hey! Wonderful story! I really like it and cannot wait to see what happens next..I'm sure it'll be fun.
Demonluvr chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
this is sad but... i havent read ur story yet ::sweatdrop:: but it looks good cuz i scrolled thorugh... eh heh heh heh
Puppu-luv chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I just wanted to say i'm in love with your idea

And i can't even get a good noghts sleep without thinking about this story. Where exactly did u get the idea?

Btw the story is great so far and i'm dying to find out what happens on the school trip.

P.S. U'r an awesome writer and I luv all u'r stories! :)
SetsuntaMew chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
Oh gods, I love this! I don't even like AU fics, and I feel in love with this one. I love the idea and...um...more stuff. Good job, and keep up the great work! I really hope you continue it soon!
Tasuki Fire chapter 12 . 5/8/2005
Aw... you haven't updated for months. I know you're probably busy, but please update when you get the chance! This story rocks, and it would be a shame if you dropped it.
Kokari chapter 12 . 5/8/2005
is the field trip to higureshi corps or watever the name? lol just update soon the story is great!

Kokari
Dreamer for Eternity chapter 12 . 5/6/2005
Wow, I really like this story, and too bad that the deleated Home is where the hurt is. I really loved it! Well, I have a question, does tells u if something is gonna be deleated or just deleating it without any warnings? Also, don't you save your stories somewhere? Well, I hope you find who reported you.
Efimia chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Hey,hey- nice chappie...i hope they fall in love soon-not Kouga and Kagome though-INUYASHA AND KAGOME -
Efimia chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
LOL, that was really funny but he is such a BLACKMAILER!
anonymous chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
omg i just read this entire story and it rocks! i think its one of your best. i cant believe ur freakin schedule! if i only got 5 hr. sleep every nite i'd go insane. how u manage to fit in writing is beyond me so good job you! keep it up if u can cuz i love this story, but get enough sleep! and social time is also very important. just update whenever u got the time (hopefully thats soon). xoxox
anonymous chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
BloodStainedWings chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
vonna, this is a great story, i wish you'd continue with it. please. your writing is so much different then any one elses. I like your style, and the way you have your story planed out.
no longer active chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
Honestly, for some reason I didn't expect this story to turn out as good as it did.

But it's really good, and I like it.

I just wish that the plot would move a little faster...I'm kinda impatient, BUT 'tis not my story to write, so what I think doesn't really matter now does it?

Keep up the good work!