Reviews for Kinda Wierd
CocoLove chapter 12 . 4/17/2005
just take them to camp something with a camp a lake ect near something so kag's dad can pop up!
ChildOfDoom chapter 12 . 4/16/2005
oh! story rocks! even though its kinda weird that inu would like a girl almost identical to his sister... it's still cool! Anyway, hope you update soon! Anyway, again, story rocks, keep it up!

Later.

-Kira
Maria chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
You should make Kouga and Inuyasha fight, and have Kouga lose. Inuyasha's cooler than Kouga any time.
lilweb chapter 12 . 4/15/2005
yo,

You need to update. This chapter was awsome. I really like how inuyasha and kagome are getting a little close. As for the problem of where the field trip should be; it should be at ethier a museum, park, or in the city where kikyo is. That'll be a good twist. Oh yah UPDATE, just don't kill yourself over it.
Kubla Khun chapter 12 . 4/11/2005
I loved this last chapter! And I think that the banter you have going between the two couples is superb! Superb is a great describinh word and anyways I hope that you will write more soon and I shall eagerly wait and read it all! Yumm!
Tiemlady chapter 12 . 4/5/2005
ooh, i just read your story for the first time and i loved it and i really really hope that you can update soon please!
kiamo chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
great story! please update soon!
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
Aww, this is cute. Thanks for not making it all angsty. I don't need that right now. I love how you changed the whole look-a-like switch thing where Inuyasha was Kikyo's BROTHER instead of boyfriend. So much cooler and so much more funny for situations! Can't wait to see where the field trip is going to be (though I figure it's gonna have something to do with Kagome's past life . . . like her house of her father's business-which, might I add, is something I'm dreading and finding completely lame *hint hint*) . . . I want something romantic for Kagome and Inuyasha . . . More lovin' there please!
Ruscherushae chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
Yo! You need to write the rest of this GREAT story to make it even greater!I LOOVE it!

Let me take this oppurtunity and tell you your flaw (but just remember I love this story alot)

you are taking too long to write the rest of the story
Ruscherushae chapter 12 . 3/27/2005
Hurry up and get on with finding afree time to write it will ya!
princessa luna chapter 12 . 3/27/2005
awsome!

I love it!

Please REVIEW!

You haven't reviewed in FOREVER!

I luv this story you have to review!

please review

Luv

*Luna*
Inuyasha-is-pretty chapter 12 . 3/27/2005
Hey!I was reading this story a while back before I started leaving reviews but I stumbled acrossed it again and I had to tell you how much I love It!So far my fav part is when inuyasha discovers that kagome is not kikyou muahahahahaha and then the checking him out thing I absolutley felt her embaressment! All and all you've had me squealing my delight all through out this fic(and making me get strange looks from my familly)so I wanted to thank you for being brilliant and making my week!I love this fic please update soon*trying not to be whinny and neededy knowing that it makes authors angry* Your writting style is amazing I CAN NOT stop smiling while I read this fic. The only thing I could suggest would be alittle more insight to what Inuyasha is feeling...but you don't even really need that.i'm just curious...anyway thank you so much for being brilliant please update soon!
purepriestess345 chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
lmao
Rabid Nozomi chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
Aww...it ended so soon. I do hope you continue. Good lucks~
Rabid Nozomi chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
Evil. What an evil thing. Although I use blackmail to an advantage too... -cough-
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »