Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Rhapsody's Song chapter 12 . 11/20/2004
Wow

You have no idea how long it took me to finally finish this

People just refuse to let me sit down and actually read around here!

Anyway, it's really good, but let's get into it a bit more, eh?

Let's see some Kagome and Inuyasha action going here! D

But really, it's an amazing story. Keep going!
AnimeLova34 chapter 12 . 11/19/2004
Two words say it all...LUV IT! Update soon!
DSakura chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
yay! GREAT! i realli don't have nething else 2 say...well, now 2 the next chapter!
DSakura chapter 8 . 11/18/2004
tis was a great chapter man! u rock!
Silentmiko242 chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
I liked it. Very...attention keeping. Never a dull moment. And, if I can guess, is 'Matsuri' Kouga's last name? That would be just perfect if Kikyou went and Kouga saw her and thought she was Kagome... _

Hope you update soon, I want to know when the romance ::winks:: starts.

Miko-chan

[PS: You haven't upated HIWTHI for a long time! ::dies:: But then again, it's not like I update fast. Just thought I'd let you know, if a million reviewers hadn't told you already.]

_~
xXlovablekdXx chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
UPDATE SOON!
RebellingPansies chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
It's good, no great! Pretty please update soon cause i really want 2 find out wat happens.
Sanci chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
Hola! Cool chappie, though yeah, it was smaller than usual. It was humorous and funny; write soon!

~Sanci
TennyoKameko chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
I just stumbled apon your story!

And it ROCKS

R-O-C-K-S!

i mean normally i don't read these types of stories but this one is written Really well and ...

Your just a writting Genius...Nay, Writing GOD!

I got i smidge carried away...

but this story is really good so you must update or i shall smite thee!

~Kameko
forbiddenblood chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
good chapter ok love the story bye!
Iloveinus589 chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
Wo...keep it going...I love this story...And can you make a little love scence w/ her and Inuyasha...you know work the fireworks...something...I've been waiting for something! lol
JH01 chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
wow that was a great chapter!

pleaz update soon-
Inuyasha's Dark Angel chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
Hooray! You updated! This was a great chapter! Keep up the awesome work, and update again soon! _
Scorpion29 chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for what happens next! Update soon please! Can't wait to see what happens next
Moonlightsiren18 chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
YAY! you updated. I'm really happy! I can't wait for the next chapter. take your time, no pressure. I understand what it's like to not have time to do anything anymore.
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »