Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Ventricle Blue chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
Okay. This is my first time to review a story in.. what, months? The other stories I've read never really gave me that "kick" to log in and review. But your story? My goodness.

I absolutely love the plot! The very first second that I read the lines saying that Kikyo and Inuyasha were siblings, I laughed like hell! Seriously. It was too ironic, so to say.

And the reality can easily be seen. From the fact that Kagome was getting sick of her "lush" life, you can see that not all richies are happy with what they have. Great job on that!

I went crazy over the Kouga act. It was hilarious! And he seems to oblivious. Quite ironic for a gang leader.

You really had me hanging there. I can't believe there could be a story like this!

Very few receive reviews from me, and you're one of them. Love your story!

Update? :)

Hugs. XD
iNuQTpIe chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
Wow. It's been a while since this was updated... But I still love it! It would be a joy to have it continued. :] nice work!
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
THis is a great story!
snowy-night chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
You seemed so excited about this story, I can't believe you lost your inspiration! I would like an update, but I know that it probably isn't going to happen.

Anyways, I really liked this story thus far! _
Ulam chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
OMG! THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! i am definitely hooked to this story! and from what ff says, its been YEARS since you last updated. So please, update if you can, all your readers will REALLY appreciate it

-jess
dangitsesshomaru chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
how could you stop ugh!1 this was getting good too!
Pugs in Paris chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I love this story... I know you haven't updated for a while, but I'm glad that I got to enjoy this much. Good job!
Inperfekshun chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
hey though i know saying this might not do much i thought i'd try anymore. i really love your story its great, if you continued i would be incredible happy.
Kintora chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Wow, this story really hasn't been updated for a while... More than 4 years. Anyway, I still wanted to let you know that it's a great story. I hope you'd continue it, but it's pretty nice the way it is. I love the Prince and the Pauper parodies. :)
FirePetals chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
woa i just read this AGAIN...and you should totally keep writing, its been years, or at least just tell us how the story ends lol it would really give me some peace of mind.
inu'nkagforever chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Hello. I really loved your story. It's a real shame you never got to finish it.
Lifestyle chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
*sighs* maybe by miracle another chapter will come someday soon?... Maybe...please?
inuaddict chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
awesome fanfic! please finish sonn!

) _inuaddict_ (
jakenthebest chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
this is a really awesome story!

i know that it is very unlikely but i am still hoping for an update...yeah...I'm optimistic like that!

anyway! great writing skills too!

take care and stay beautiful!
jakenthebest chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
ha! this is funny! it's the first time i read a story that kikyo and inuyasha are siblings! that's original!
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »