Reviews for Kinda Wierd
Lady Knight19 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
It seems really interesting so far, although I am a little weirded out about the fact that Inuyasha is going to fall for Kagome who looks exactly like his sister...creepy...

But I shall continue to read!

Fantastic job so far!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
oh my gosh i love this story! it is totally amazingg! i seriously cant wait for the next chapter and i love how you used a lot of the characters personalities from the show but made them also your own in a new setting, etc. its great! please udpate soon! I cant wait for the next chapter!
mcookiy chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
This is getting god! Update soon1
NekoKags1292 chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
Dude she is getting way too comfy

Kags us like dying over there, if i were her i would call off the bet but then...it wouldn't be so..dangerous lol

That part was funny

Neway Update soon!

XOXO

KagsYash12
menaii chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
aw shucks! another cliff!

but yes! i absolutely love your

stories! please update soon (even

though its been a while). :)!

take care!
tavisa chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
Amazing!
TopHat10792 chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
I really like this story, so please update soon! I like it, but I feel really bad for Kagome. I suck s that a complete stranger suits your life better than you do. I felt like crying when Kikyo said Kagome's dad was starting to like her, and the only thing Kagome ever wanted was for her dad to like her and not shun her. I'm starting to think Kikyo's getting a little too involved with her "new" life. She seems to be getting slightly snobby. I like your plot, though I just wish Inuyasha would open his eyes and relize that he's starting to like Kagome, which is kinda creppy, cause she looks exactly like his sister. Oh, you know what might be funny but slightly depressing? I Kagome and Kikyo's birthday's came up, but their on diffrent days...that would kinda suck. But, I like the story a lot. Please update as soon as you're able!
Koshivuh chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
I'm really going to cry! I love this story...A LOT! And you haven't updated in FOUR years! :*( PLEASE update, I'm begging you, even just a short chapter!
Koshivuh chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
I have a question, it may be stupid, but I don't know the answer. Is Ruthless a real band? Or did you make it up? Oh and your story is really good so far! SB2012 ;D
asimplesong chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
omgsh. this story is amazing!

i love it, and i love your writing style!

please update soontimees!

Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Screwed? Yeah.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Miroku is the pervert, more than Inuyasha.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
O.o That was fast, thankfully. Otherwise it would be really really weird.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow. Princess/pauper fic? Can't wait to coninue
Kotone111 chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
I do love the story and i know what you mean a lot of people are suckers for reviews well good luck with the next and Kouga you are really lucky your able to write with him good luckk and have fun.
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »