Reviews for Kinda Wierd
WolfenxPrincess chapter 12 . 2/8/2007
Hey...did you quit this story? I'm going to be really sad if you did! It had an amazing first 12 chapters! Well I REALLY REALLY hope you update soon!

Ja ne!

Kate
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 12 . 2/4/2007
come on dont end it now..!

they didnt even start the romance/awkwardness/ flirting yet!

u need to update..this storyis good!

r4k
dragongirl92 chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Hey.I love it. Whats the name of the song, if its real, can you tell me please. Email me it please
TheHuntressandtheHunted chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
Wow... you are amazing. It's been a LONG while since I found a story that held my attention throughout the entire thing.. can't wait for an update!
Kuro Taiyoukai chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
can u update please?
angelsinallas chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
looks like theres going to be trouble, i can't wait for the next chapter
Totally Kawaii chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
This is really KAWAII! Please UPDATE SOON! What happens on the trip? And isn't it weird to be falling in love with someone who looks like your little sister?
mystical-maiden107 chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
heyy, ok well that was an awesome chapter and i've read the last one but i can't comment on it :( It won't let me comment twice, ;) lol Anyway so it looks like you last updated this story like a long long long long time ago :'( Please update again, i'm really into this story and it'll go into my Fave's once it's completed! Thankyou, bye.
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
and that's all she wrote...and it's been over a year and a half since you've written anything at all, it's a shameful waste of your abilities!

this story was captivating, intelligent and entertaining. you are a gifted and talented author.

i hope this finds you happy, healthy, and successful. i know it's been a long time but, if you would consider taking the time to complete this fic, your readers who have clicked the 'story alert' button will be joyous, but anyone else who stumbles upon this in the future will also rejoice.

if not we will all cry!

ginny
iamthefish chapter 12 . 10/1/2006
YAY!

pleease update this wonderful spiffytastic story soon!

Thank you!
xMoro-Dashix chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
I love this story! I read this over 6 years ago because it was good. But I printed it out and then I forgot to save the page so I couldn't find the story. I really hope you put up another chapter soon.
DeadgirlSuperstar chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
Ahh no. I've run out of chapters to read!

It's actually slightly depressing

I'm too involved in this story hah

I love it!
DeadgirlSuperstar chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Amazing!

onward!

Caitlin
DeadgirlSuperstar chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
I'm glad you're having fun writing this! It's just as much fun to read. It really is exciting haha. That probably sounds dumb. But you know what sucks? I have alot of Calculus homework.. and an Economics test tomorrow.. BUT I really want to read this. I'm torn ahah. Okay one more chapter, atleast. haha

Caitlin
DeadgirlSuperstar chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Hey! okay, this story is very very amusing, I love it. Kay that's enough.. got to read the next chapter.. haha
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »